Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (11 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Is it safe to assume that the timeline of events in Mehreen are not occurring at the same time as the actual battle of the bastards?
Pretty sure that's actually the case, same time, fire and ice battles simultaneously

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5288175 said:
Ye it's not like Daenerys and Sansa were basically sex slaves at some point of time
They were victims, arya overcomes shit

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Some gay ass shit, arya is the only girl/woman who actually deserves to be praised for all the shit she's been through, the rest are afternoon tea tough

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt jon will stick around sansa, who turned straight up cunt real fast
:lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Some gay ass shit, arya is the only girl/woman who actually deserves to be praised for all the shit she's been through, the rest are afternoon tea tough

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt jon will stick around sansa, who turned straight up cunt real fast
I like Cersei as a character. They try way to hard in this show to make the female characters sympathetic to a broad audience have them overcome adversity, give them 21st century 1st world values, totally justify all the cold or hard decisions they have to make. She seems much more real as what a person in her position, in westeros, would be. not watered down to pander to viewers.

True, he's needed at the wall.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I like Cersei as a character. They try way to hard in this show to make the female characters sympathetic to a broad audience have them overcome adversity, give them 21st century 1st world values, totally justify all the cold or hard decisions they have to make. She seems much more real as what a person in her position, in westeros, would be. not watered down to pander to viewers.

:tup:

Apr 15, 2006
Salsa in a bit of trouble now she owes that pussy to littlefinger and her demented little cousin
Wrong. A few episodes ago, Sansa pretty much threatened Littlefinger with Brienne, which made him say he'd do anything to right the wrong he caused her (by marrying her to Ramsey).
I would complain about the dragons just breaking out of the bottom of giant fucking pyramid because last we saw they were so naughty they had to be locked up but Danerys telepathically summons them now but that was the least annoying thing about that storyline
Wrong again. The last time you saw, Tyrion unchained them.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Wrong. A few episodes ago, Sansa pretty much threatened Littlefinger with Brienne, which made him say he'd do anything to right the wrong he caused her (by marrying her to Ramsey).

Wrong again. The last time you saw, Tyrion unchained them.
yes that did happen but he's a liar and the power dynamic has changed dramatically since then. The army loyal to Sansa (or Jon) as well as most of those who opposed her in the North got wrecked tonight while Littlefinger might as well be Lord of the Vale so he is the one with the power now. Also if you watched the preview for next episode it seemed to imply Littlefinger was expecting something like that from her.

They couldn't escape chains but flew straight through a brick wall that was strong enough to hold up massive pyramid?

Apr 15, 2006
yes that did happen but he's a liar and the power dynamic has changed dramatically since then. The army loyal to Sansa (or Jon) as well as most of those who opposed her in the North got wrecked tonight while Littlefinger might as well be Lord of the Vale so he is the one with the power now. Also if you watched the preview for next episode it seemed to imply Littlefinger was expecting something like that from her.

They couldn't escape chains but flew straight through a brick wall that was strong enough to hold up massive pyramid?
I didn't watch next week's preview, so I can't comment on that. But as far as the show has portrayed, Finger owed Sansa. You're right about the power dynamic, and I'll be interested to see what his next play will be.

Oh come on... If you're really gonna nitpick, then you can point to Jon completely escaping the storms of arrows or being pummeled under hundreds of men and still surviving. :D

Let's not suspend the suspension of disbelief.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

:agree:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I didn't watch next week's preview, so I can't comment on that. But as far as the show has portrayed, Finger owed Sansa. You're right about the power dynamic, and I'll be interested to see what his next play will be.

Oh come on... If you're really gonna nitpick, then you can point to Jon completely escaping the storms of arrows or being pummeled under hundreds of men and still surviving. :D

Let's not suspend the suspension of disbelief.
Jon is protected by the lord of light. Didnt you hear melisandre? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)