Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (66 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
It was stupid to not tell him. But what he did in that battle was even more stupid. Its one thing to go after your brother, but what he did afterwards was MORONIC. It litterally lead them to the slaughter. Your brother is dead, go back to your army and stick to whatever unprepared tactic you have, not rush 6 thousand men on your friggin own, forcing your half strenghth force to rush into death trap with you.

And she wasnt giving him solution, and was bit abbrasive, but she was RIGHT, she told him how are you making battle plans according to an enemy you dont know? He was litterally understimating Ramsay as some headstrong fool who is governed by emotions and pride alone, kinda projecting...She was the only one in the room who knew Ramsay well, but they or mainly Jon was talking like he knew him exactly after 4-5 minutes of shitty bravado talk. I left this episode being ALOT LESS impressed with Jon then I was before, even if he conducted himself well as a warrior, but as a leader he was completely idiotic.
LMAO try to stay clam when your probably last brother is about to be killed

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It was stupid to not tell him. But what he did in that battle was even more stupid. Its one thing to go after your brother, but what he did afterwards was MORONIC. It litterally lead them to the slaughter. Your brother is dead, go back to your army and stick to whatever unprepared tactic you have, not rush 6 thousand men on your friggin own, forcing your half strenghth force to rush into death trap with you.

And she wasnt giving him solution, and was bit abbrasive, but she was RIGHT, she told him how are you making battle plans according to an enemy you dont know? He was litterally understimating Ramsay as some headstrong fool who is governed by emotions and pride alone, kinda projecting...She was the only one in the room who knew Ramsay well, but they or mainly Jon was talking like he knew him exactly after 4-5 minutes of shitty bravado talk. I left this episode being ALOT LESS impressed with Jon then I was before, even if he conducted himself well as a warrior, but as a leader he was completely idiotic.
Ok tell me what is he supposed to do when his brother, the lord of winterfell, is running for his life?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
btw this show has way too many men without cocks serving a woman Queen (to be):lol:

And why did Tyrion deteriorate into a sidekick? Standing in fear before Daenerys like a child afraid of punishment. Where are the days when he was fucking with King's Landing rulers in the smuggest ways possible?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Try to save him as he did yes, even if it was a provocative trap, he had to try and did. But the insane stupidity is litterally throwing his life away by charging 6 thousand men after Rickon died. He is the commander, he should know his friggin army will be compelled to follow him into his foolish charge. Litterally get the fuck back and fight as you were supposed to instead of that idiocy.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Try to save him as he did yes, even if it was a provocative trap, he had to try and did. But the insane stupidity is litterally throwing his life away by charging 6 thousand men after Rickon died. He is the commander, he should know his friggin army will be compelled to follow him into his foolish charge. Litterally get the fuck back and fight as you were supposed to instead of that idiocy.
He didn't call the charge, and the fact his men went to die for him is more testament to his leadership and his brave decision to try to save his brother, meanwhile sansa had access to troops that could have potentially tilted the battle so much that there was possibility of a peaceful solution chose to keep it to herself.

Mar 9, 2006
you can't be THAT stupid......Jon can afford to die because he is a nobody, because he is a bastard so if he dies but Rickon is staying alive then it's still good for Starks family, he even asked don't resurrect him once again before the battle for a reason

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
btw this show has way too many men without cocks serving a woman Queen (to be):lol:

And why did Tyrion deteriorate into a sidekick? Standing in fear before Daenerys like a child afraid of punishment. Where are the days when he was fucking with King's Landing rulers in the smuggest ways possible?
Critique like this doesn't make sense. Why would he not? He is at her mercy since she left him in charge and he knows he misculated big time, underestimated the enemy and lead to them being besieged to imminent death until she showed up. Also unlike kings Landing rulers, he likes her and chose to serve her. Also he knows her power, besides leading 3 armies, he saw first hand the control and power of dragons she has. That's godly force.

That scene he had with her was only good one besides the dragons in action, because it shows his purpose. To advice her and reign her in when she gets drunk in power and makes mad decisions. That kind of interaction is needed more by him, his purpose, unlike the dumb scenes he has had with her servants while she was away.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juventino[RUS];5288569 said:
you can't be THAT stupid......Jon can afford to die because he is a nobody, because is a bastard so if he dies but Rickon is staying alive then it's still good for Starks family, he even asked don't resurrect him once again before the battle for a reason
Don't reply to my posts.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Critique like this doesn't make sense. Why would he not? He is at her mercy since she left him in charge and he knows he misculated big time, underestimated the enemy and lead to them being besieged to imminent death until she showed up. Also unlike kings Landing rulers, he likes her and chose to serve her. Also he knows her power, besides leading 3 armies, he saw first hand the control and power of dragons she has. That's godly force.
It takes away from the show, nonetheless. As result he stopped having a plotline of his own and started being part of the Daenerys storyline. And back when Varys took Tyrion to Daenerys I found it hard to believe that a guy as nihilist and cynical would subordinate himself to an apparently good queen. Like he would toss all his grim beliefs about mankind and exchange them for hope and optimism. It's like a totally new character.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
I understand what you mean, but running forward was his only real option, a torrent of arrows was coming right at him and if he had tried to run back he wouldve been dead in an instant, his only real option was to ride/walk forward towards his inevitable death, you can tell for a moment he was at peace with what was about to happen, but he sure as hell wasnt going down without a fight.

All in all, Jon has much to learn tactically and about wars, hes a great warrior with duty and honor, but not a general. On the other hand, Ramsay was a boss, his strategy was impressive to say the least.

I don't know why everybody's hating on the Mereen scenes, was an epic appetizer before the BotB main course. Who gives a shit if its women or men being given the lead, ffs its 2016... Can we get over this nonsense.

Sansa should've come forward about the vale army long before this episode, would've been huge and detrimental in cutting down on their losses, but whatever, she made a mistake (or maybe its what she intended to do).

Jon is a great warrior who can rally forces behind him, but he has much to learn about war and tactics. I would've done the same thing, but honestly at the end neither he nor Rickon nor his army benefited from this "honorable" move. Honor isn't always the right choice, just ask Ned.

The Snows really outdid themselves with immense acting and portrayal of their characters. Bravo. The director also raised the bar for 10/10 shit, cant wait for next episode.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, about Rickon. When you've just spent the majority of your life running away and in the danger zone, you'll be rushing to a safe haven with no rational thinking. Plus, for all he knows, all the Bolton archers were going to gun him down sooner or later, he was dead the moment he was brought into Winterfell.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I understand what you mean, but running forward was his only real option, a torrent of arrows was coming right at him and if he had tried to run back he wouldve been dead in an instant, his only real option was to ride/walk forward towards his inevitable death, you can tell for a moment he was at peace with what was about to happen, but he sure as hell wasnt going down without a fight.

All in all, Jon has much to learn tactically and about wars, hes a great warrior with duty and honor, but not a general. On the other hand, Ramsay was a boss, his strategy was impressive to say the least.

I don't know why everybody's hating on the Mereen scenes, was an epic appetizer before the BotB main course. Who gives a shit if its women or men being given the lead, ffs its 2016... Can we get over this nonsense.

Sansa should've come forward about the vale army long before this episode, would've been huge and detrimental in cutting down on their losses, but whatever, she made a mistake (or maybe its what she intended to do).

Jon is a great warrior who can rally forces behind him, but he has much to learn about war and tactics. I would've done the same thing, but honestly at the end neither he nor Rickon nor his army benefited from this "honorable" move. Honor isn't always the right choice, just ask Ned.

The Snows really outdid themselves with immense acting and portrayal of their characters. Bravo. The director also raised the bar for 10/10 shit, cant wait for next episode.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, about Rickon. When you've just spent the majority of your life running away and in the danger zone, you'll be rushing to a safe haven with no rational thinking. Plus, for all he knows, all the Bolton archers were going to gun him down sooner or later, he was dead the moment he was brought into Winterfell.
Once again, hes the julius Caesar of westeros, what was he supposed to do

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He was raised a Stark. They act based on their emotions without thinking, especially when it comes to family.

I know what you mean, but I don't think they intended to make Jon this great war general as of yet. There are far bigger wars to come where he can show that.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Not much to be honest. Once again, the bigger fuck-up lies on Sansa who withheld important information from her brother and his generals.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

He was raised a Stark. They act based on their emotions without thinking, especially when it comes to family.

I know what you mean, but I don't think they intended to make Jon this great war general as of yet. There are far bigger wars to come where he can show that.
The whole war was because of rickon, remember the pink letter? Otherwise jon doesn't go to war, so like marotta for most our sales his hands were tied, ramsay played it perfectly.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if Jon will confront her about that. Probably not.
I hope arya blinds her then kicks her ass waif style

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)