Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (52 Viewers)

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
I wonder if Jon will confront her about that. Probably not.
He kinda will I guess, check the preview.

It just hit me that we lost one of the best villains in this show since NJoffery (& stannis?). Guess theyll be focusing hard on Cersei and Sparrow now. Maybe bring more of Euron into the fold, didnt like him though, way too forced.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
He kinda will I guess, check the preview.

not gonna watch the preview bcs I love encountering the new episode without any pre-knowledge but thanks for the hint.

I hope this secretiveness by Sansa emerged from her not being sure if Littlefinger would come to help and she didn't want Jon to build a strategy upon it. In a way 'it would be awesome but let's not rely on it'.

Furthermore an unexpected army arriving to assist is a cool event to have if you are filming a battle. Many writers would accept a plothole or two to make this happen.

I sincerely hope that Sansa is not scheming against Jon because it would be out of character and suck

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He was raised a Stark. They act based on their emotions without thinking, especially when it comes to family.

I know what you mean, but I don't think they intended to make Jon this great war general as of yet. There are far bigger wars to come where he can show that.
Yeah I know, but I was hoping he would learned some valuable lessons from nights watch and wildings hard knock warfare. But way he was talking stupid about Ramsay while planning reminded me of Robb and Ned's worst moments, naive foolery that thinks everyone functions like them. No sage advice from Davos at that time suprised me too.

And yeah there is alot of battles to be fought still, but battle like this hopefully should made him rethink things and wise up quick. Can't make rash emotional decisions when the responsibility of 3000 people life's were in your hands at that very moment (plus fate of whole North).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wun Wun was amazing, they oughta given him some armour and weapon tho. Also dissapointing how they just made him stand around pick at spears when they were surrounded by the phalanx, should made him go bezerk on it and break up enough space for rest to push through. Made little sense such a powerful giant just stood around aimlessly.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Wun Wun was amazing, they oughta given him some armour and weapon tho. Also dissapointing how they just made him stand around pick at spears when they were surrounded by the phalanx, should made him go bezerk on it and break up enough space for rest to push through. Made little sense such a powerful giant just stood around aimlessly.
Free folk don't use armor, that's the narrative I used to overcome this plothole anyway. Another one is: Why did Ramsay not shoot Jon instead of finishing off Wun Wun who was going to die regardless?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Nah

He has normal clothes on with a normal haircut based on the silhouette
really? That could totally be the robes he wears these days and the length of his hair

and he's going to be key character in next episode with Cersei's trial considering he fucked her while she was married to the King and Jamie threatened him over it. Lancel has all the dirt on Cersei that anyone could ever need.

One thing that really doesn't make sense to me is why Tommen thinks he can allow this trial to go forward at all...if it comes out that Cersei is guilty of incest doesn't that further back up the circulating rumors that he is child of incest and has no Baratheon blood therefore is not a legitimate king...you'd think he would realize this....

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Juventino[RUS];5288183 said:
Davos's revenge?
Aria's homecoming
What was the Deal between Littlefinger and Sansa?
The continue of the war between Sparrow and Cersei
Brann's destiny
all in one last episode :tuttosport:
Davos says John about Shireen, John to make a decision in next season
Aria is set to go home
Ok, here we'll probably know. Not many choices tho. :D
Season will probably end with some Cersei quote like 'burn them all' :D
don't think we'll see him at all

They need to keep people impatient and interested. :p

Not much to be honest. Once again, the bigger fuck-up lies on Sansa who withheld important information from her brother and his generals.
Yup, this stupid bitch wanted to give advices so much and didn't say a thing about a battle winning army coming.

And Wun Wun dying :howler: Of course. Surprised all three dragons are still alive tbh.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Davos says John about Shireen, John to make a decision in next season
Aria is set to go home
Ok, here we'll probably know. Not many choices tho. :D
Season will probably end with some Cersei quote like 'burn them all' :D
don't think we'll see him at all

They need to keep people impatient and interested. :p

Yup, this stupid bitch wanted to give advices so much and didn't say a thing about a battle winning army coming.

And Wun Wun dying :howler: Of course. Surprised all three dragons are still alive tbh.
bitches at Jon for not being included in battle plans

he includes her, she witholds valuable information that could've saved thousands :howler:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Kyle is she on trial for her thing w/ Lansel or Jaime? I thought it was for fucking with Lansel
With Lancel, there is no proof of with Jaime (only if they had Bran there lol). Thats the reason Jaime is untouched/exiled, there are rumours but nothing to put on trial for. Lancel being her boytoy fuckbuddy in first season is the reason she is in trial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)