Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (13 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Stop with the spoiler trolling shit or you're getting thread banned
4p for this joke? :lol::sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...eing-an-idiot-in-braavos-scenes-a7082976.html

Game of Thrones season 6 director confirms Arya was being an idiot, not scheming, in Braavos scenes

When Arya Stark stood on a bridge in Braavos in Game of Thrones season 6 episode 7 and stared wistfully at the horizon, leaving herself hopelessly vulnerable to attack, many hoped there was some secret plan at work.

Then, in episode 8, after she miraculously recovered from her five stab wounds overnight, there was talk of her perhaps intentionally leaving a blood trail to lure the Waif.

“Was this her plan all along, going back to the previous episode when she was hiring passage back to Westeros and standing on the bridge?” the Wall Street Journal asked the director for both episodes, Mark Mylod.

“Personally, I don’t think so,” he replied, crushing fans’ hopes that it was more than just bad writing.

(...)

:lol:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
4p for this joke? :lol::sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...eing-an-idiot-in-braavos-scenes-a7082976.html

Game of Thrones season 6 director confirms Arya was being an idiot, not scheming, in Braavos scenes

When Arya Stark stood on a bridge in Braavos in Game of Thrones season 6 episode 7 and stared wistfully at the horizon, leaving herself hopelessly vulnerable to attack, many hoped there was some secret plan at work.

Then, in episode 8, after she miraculously recovered from her five stab wounds overnight, there was talk of her perhaps intentionally leaving a blood trail to lure the Waif.

“Was this her plan all along, going back to the previous episode when she was hiring passage back to Westeros and standing on the bridge?” the Wall Street Journal asked the director for both episodes, Mark Mylod.

“Personally, I don’t think so,” he replied, crushing fans’ hopes that it was more than just bad writing.

(...)

:lol:
Look i don't play @dru

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Seven Blessings to you, @Salvo, that was essential to my viewing experience!

Btw, do you live life with the sole purpose of rummaging thru youtube for GoT-related clips?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)