Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (8 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
E08
Soup and bandage against multiple abdomen stab wounds bathed in feces water. worldclass parkour athlete and fencer next day

Glorified commander and the soldiers' darling blackfish gave himself to the mutiny of extra#8548 and edmure 'brutus' tully

Apparently a candle goes out if you cut it through the middle

Even Bronn is letting me down with his cringy 'fuck' talk

barely watchable shit tbh

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Never understand why people get so upset by a television programme not going exactly to their high standards.

I'll bet half the people who give out about the show or any other download or stream illegally, so the writers don't owe them anything.

If you don't like a show or the direction it's taking, stop watching. In the case of GoT, stick to the books if you prefer the source material.

Rant over ;)

Mar 9, 2006
Never understand why people get so upset by a television programme not going exactly to their high standards.

I'll bet half the people who give out about the show or any other download or stream illegally, so the writers don't owe them anything.

If you don't like a show or the direction it's taking, stop watching. In the case of GoT, stick to the books if you prefer the source material.

Rant over ;)
i like everything except Arya's part, it's SO stupid and confusing

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Rant over ;)
I'm sorry I thought this was the thread where we discuss Game Of Thrones. If you disagree with one of the points I made address it directly instead of addressing the fact that I'm criticizing the show per se.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012

Because they've already watched for six seasons and want to watch it to the end.

I pay, I can complain. :(

I do understand that it can be pretty annoying to read about the endless complaints if you're really into the show though. I try to keep my complaints to a bare minimum. :D

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I'm sorry I thought this was the thread where we discuss Game Of Thrones. If you disagree with one of the points I made address it directly instead of addressing the fact that I'm criticizing the show per se.
I was speaking in generalities, I didn't mean to pick on you or anything :tup:

Considering the source material (ie the books) has hit a brick wall at the moment, the writers are basically having to work with what they've got. I don't deny that this season has seen some weak moments, but I think the pacing is about right and the writers have done a lot of things the fans liked (the hound returning comes to mind).

Because they've already watched for six seasons and want to watch it to the end.

I pay, I can complain. :(

I do understand that it can be pretty annoying to read about the endless complains if you're really into the show though. I try to keep my complains to a bare minimum. :D
It's just the endless complaining that gets to me, maybe I'm being to sensitive about all this as I really do love the show, and maybe it's that which blinds me to a plot hole here and there, but I'm willing to look past the majority of these for the advancement of the show/storyline

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:tup: this episode was really weak

- - - Updated - - -

I was speaking in generalities, I didn't mean to pick on you or anything :tup:

Considering the source material (ie the books) has hit a brick wall at the moment, the writers are basically having to work with what they've got. I don't deny that this season has seen some weak moments, but I think the pacing is about right and the writers have done a lot of things the fans liked (the hound returning comes to mind).

It's just the endless complaining that gets to me, maybe I'm being to sensitive about all this as I really do love the show, and maybe it's that which blinds me to a plot hole here and there, but I'm willing to look past the majority of these for the advancement of the show/storyline
Then replace show with thread in your original rant, voila problem solved

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Poor episode, it's difficult to highlight what part was well done, barely had any.

Arya's plot has turned to shit since last episode. I can't believe it was that easy to kill the waif. And I didn't like the closure with Jaqen, he just seemed weak and out of character. He just let her go.. What? And what happens to him now? Worst closure ever to that plot.

why the heck would you have the blackfish story this season only to end it like that, and if he is still alive it's even worse, as for the tyrion stuff i have kinda numbed myself to all things daenerys because that story is just bunk.
As for Arya :sergio: jason Bourne on steroids
I agree, the Blackfish plot had potential, but they ruined it and it's not the first time they did something similar. It made it a waste of time.

Edmure is the new Theon.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I was thinking there had to be some trickery or secret twist to Arya plot to make it cooler. Theories about how the Waif was Aryas split personality to kill her original one and make the girl with no name or Jaqen was gonna kill waif but no... she actually survived that attack and then just tells Jaqen yea i wasted your time, killed your waif and now im leaving...he just nods approvingly...

This has really been a shit season so far.

They should never have offed Stannis :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)