Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (64 Viewers)

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Yea some characters are suspiciously way too lucky when it comes to life and death situations.

The further we progress in the serious, the bigger my hatred of the three dragon head theory and all those other azor ahai bullshit theories grows. I feel like it undermines what has been a great show with great symbolism and metaphors. I really hope Martin proves me and most people wrong.

Also, don't get me started on the Cleganebowl shit, so cheesy soap-operatic. Why the fuck would the hound go back to KL after abandoning his post and his King, theres no trial for that kinda thing and im sure they'll notice a big dude with a burnt face as soon as he approaches.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yea some characters are suspiciously way too lucky when it comes to life and death situations.

The further we progress in the serious, the bigger my hatred of the three dragon head theory and all those other azor ahai bullshit theories grows. I feel like it undermines what has been a great show with great symbolism and metaphors. I really hope Martin proves me and most people wrong.

Also, don't get me started on the Cleganebowl shit, so cheesy soap-operatic. Why the fuck would the hound go back to KL after abandoning his post and his King, theres no trial for that kinda thing and im sure they'll notice a big dude with a burnt face as soon as he approaches.
It would be really cool tho

- - - Updated - - -

So Meera is secretly Jon's real sister?
How the hell did you come to that conclusion :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It would be really cool tho

- - - Updated - - -

How the hell did you come to that conclusion :lol:
it's popular theory as to why her father is with Eddard in the flashbacks based on another theory of the significance of that particular flashback :D

So the Mountain is threatening to crush C. Ronaldo's head in like a Martell if he scores against Iceland :tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
True it's typical but it's very well done and sympathetic. He is not boring at all imo, compelling character.

Also lol I edited my post for 2nd choice before I saw yours, LF is technically a villain but wanna see him do his thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)