Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (20 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I bet Melisande is going to bring Jon Snow back to life, Red priests can do that (remember Thoros of Myr)
Yep, which, IMO, is part of the reason they didnt do lady stoneheart. Jonny snow is now free of his oath and has the respect of the wildlings, she will take him away and revive him. "I saw the bolton banners burning in my dreams" or whatever she said. That was not led by Stannis but Jon Snow. Stannis isnt dead, they would show it otherwise. My guess is Podrick or someone comes in. Or she hits the tree instead and says you are more use to me alive, I need to fulfill another oath (Freeing Sansa). Who isn't dead either IMO.
besides the thing at the end there, when the hell did this show turn into a soap opera with scenes getting cut before their closure, this show has turned into some cheap mexican telenovela :sergio:
tell me about it, its annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and the CGI on Cersei was beyond awful.

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
Apparently, the actor that plays John Snow, Kit something, has a contract for another 2 seasons, so with that being said, it would appear that he might not be out of the game just yet. Crazy episode last night though. The director loves leaving people in ah as the season ends. Bastard.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Apparently, the actor that plays John Snow, Kit something, has a contract for another 2 seasons, so with that being said, it would appear that he might not be out of the game just yet. Crazy episode last night though. The director loves leaving people in ah as the season ends. Bastard.
:agree:

Why would Melisandre go back to the wall, when she could have went home to Asshai.

I think she will bring Jon back.

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
:agree:

Why would Melisandre go back to the wall, when she could have went home to Asshai.

I think she will bring Jon back.
My thoughts exactly. Even though I hate that red-headed, perfectly-symmetrical boobie havin' whore, I hope she doesn't fuck him up like that guy did with the Mountain. #BRINGBACKKIT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)