Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (68 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
are you referring to previous roles of him or something? i thought he did a great job.
Previous roles. Over the past month or two I must have seen him get screwed in more ways than one in probably 3-4 different shows. So, following that trail, Oberyn's time in the kitchen was soon to be over.
The new Sean Bean :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Previous roles. Over the past month or two I must have seen him get screwed in more ways than one in probably 3-4 different shows. So, following that trail, Oberyn's time in the kitchen was soon to be over.
The new Sean Bean :p
Oh ok, never seen him before. Really killed the Oberyn role tho, no pun intended :p

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
This episode is probably one of the worst parts in the books. Prince Oby was such a G.

- - - Updated - - -

I would agree with you if The Mountain would just won the duel straight way. That would be very true to everything I've seen before in that show. But the way of "the beaten evil guy suddenly attack with his last effort" makes it very different imo and somehow forced. Like I said though, it's just how I feel about this whole fight. It was a bit different in the books from what I heard and made a bit more sense.
It was basically the same. More drawn out and Oberyn wore a helmet with his visor up.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The way Oberyn gets knocked down is a bit different.

Here's a comic book version of what happened in the book for anyone who is interested:

That looks the same, except that this time the Mountain's not on top. Big deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah-uuhh-uuuuh-ahuh-uhgh.
9ISXKH.gif

pYZfHq7.jpg

- - - Updated - - -
@Völler!!!!!! you sick bastard, stop with the fucking weirdo reps!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)