Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (14 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
fucking daenerys :disagree:

Sir jorrad should have been her champion. The scene was entirely set up for him...
Yeah but she doesn't want to sleep with Ser Jorah...

- - - Updated - - -

That scene with sersei and jaime in front of the corpse of their dead son...
:inter:
How Jamie is still interested in that whiny little biatch, I don't know. Go for a real woman already!

Jul 10, 2006
But after all that he's gone through, I thought he'd like her less. Pity.
I think his love for her is what kept him going on his long journey from captivity at the hands of the rebel Northmen all the way to King's Landing, which is why he reached his breaking point. He loves her so much, yet she won't have him like she used too. And now their first born son is murdered, possibly by their brother, whom he loves and she hates... He reached his breaking point and could not control his passion/sadness/anger...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Oberyn is a bit of a boss. Dario had to have his moment in the sun, still think he lacks a bit of that badassness that the other one had. Decent episode, I wonder what Mr I cant read is up to.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
But after all that he's gone through, I thought he'd like her less. Pity.
This! I thought being around Brienne would have thought him something! -.-

Oberyn is a bit of a boss. Dario had to have his moment in the sun, still think he lacks a bit of that badassness that the other one had. Decent episode, I wonder what Mr I cant read is up to.
Daario has charm though! And Dany is falling right into it! :D I bet they hook up at some point. Even if he reveals himself to be a weasel at some point, (considering that he is still a bit of a mystery) I like him. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway if you could be a completely new character in the book, which one of the bloodlines would you belong to and why?
Definitely a Lannister! I'd be Twyin's smart daughter. I'd also poison Joff and frame Cersei for it. With them out of the way, Tyrion and I would have influenced Tommen to our liking. As for why a Lannister? I like that they're a little bit bad. Beats being a yawnfest like Dany.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)