Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (32 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Definitely a Lannister! I'd be Twyin's smart daughter. I'd also poison Joff and frame Cersei for it. With them out of the way, Tyrion and I would have influenced Tommen to our liking. As for why a Lannister? I like that they're a little bit bad. Beats being a yawnfest like Dany.
wut

- - - Updated - - -

Being a Martell wouldn't be bad either. I quite like Grandma!
Martells and Tyrells are 2 different houses.

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Martells are probably cooler than all other houses. They didn't let the dragons conquer them, they are still titled Prince/Princess instead of Lord/Lady and I have a feeling noone wants to fuck with them.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I have a question for those who have read the book! Without spoiling anything for us, can you please tell me how Dany, who from what I have read so far is supposedly a dragon lord and not part dragon, is immune to fire?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Definitely a Lannister! I'd be Twyin's smart daughter. I'd also poison Joff and frame Cersei for it. With them out of the way, Tyrion and I would have influenced Tommen to our liking. As for why a Lannister? I like that they're a little bit bad. Beats being a yawnfest like Dany.
You'd also be his smart niece

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Kudos to the person who created the GoT Wiki separately from the ASOFAI Wiki. You can use the GoT Wiki to answer questions spoiler free as long as you're up to date with the tv show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)