Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (62 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006
I didn't like the books all that much to be honest, it's interesting but nothing special.

I like the show better.
Nothing special? The scope and scale of the world he created is mind blowing. The way he depicts drama and violence is some of the best I've ever read.

My only real issue with his writing is how he elaborates too much on food and clothes. Really takes up a lot of time.

The audiobooks, read by some English guy (there is an older version and a newer version. I think the newer version is read by the english guy), are just fantastic. It's the best way to go. I listened to them during commutes and when I played video games. Really good times. :)

Jul 1, 2010
Nothing special? The scope and scale of the world he created is mind blowing. The way he depicts drama and violence is some of the best I've ever read.

My only real issue with his writing is how he elaborates too much on food and clothes. Really takes up a lot of time.

The audiobooks, read by some English guy (there is an older version and a newer version. I think the newer version is read by the english guy), are just fantastic. It's the best way to go. I listened to them during commutes and when I played video games. Really good times. :)
I'm not a fan of his writing style and of the way he structured the books. Call me fastidious but I was not impressed that much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)