Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (24 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006
She was definitely not pregnant. I think it actually makes a point of saying that her mother gave her fake fertility potions which actually prevented her from getting pregnant.
Kate's right. She's not even a major character in the books and I don't think she even attends the wedding. Neither does Blackfish. Also, Cat kills one of Frey's sons, not his wife.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
man i cant wait for the twsit reveal about hodor's true identity

it was so well done in the books and came out of no where.

plus arya's ninja training skills should be aswesome

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
He did that with you too? I got a "It's super exciting, do you want it spoiled?" PM from Pat, too :D. A few weeks ago when Winterfell was burning.

- - - Updated - - -

Pat you're such a spoilerslut :stuckup:
:lol: Call it teasing bro :D I didn't spoiled anything YET!

This time I was kinda hounding him about to give details without outright spoiling (since he was replying to my totally off base speculation). He was very adamant to not spoil, despite me nagging him to give details, bless his soul, hehe.
:heart:

Just rewatched it yesterday because Arya is one bad bitch!

She would do great as Queen of the North, doesn't take shit from anyone!

Jul 10, 2006
lol, alright, i'll stop. But the stuff in my spoilers really has nothing to do with the show, its about very minor things from the novels that they left out of the show. But don't read them. :)

- - - Updated - - -

But, why is there even a spoiler option? Just don't click on it and you won't be spoiled. :hellyes:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
lol, alright, i'll stop. But the stuff in my spoilers really has nothing to do with the show, its about very minor things from the novels that they left out of the show. But don't read them. :)

- - - Updated - - -

But, why is there even a spoiler option? Just don't click on it and you won't be spoiled. :hellyes:

not clicking but it turns this into a pretty pointless thread if half the posts are unreadable, the question you should be asking is why have a movie and book threads?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I clicked it, and they are discussing things that already happend in the tv series and comparing it to how it happend in the book, like how Catelyn killing Walder Freys wife in the show is different from how in the book she killed Walder Freys retarded son. Minor differences like that.

Aslong as they dont discuss shit that havent happend yet in the show, I'm cool with them comparing shit. It can be intriguing to notice the difference in details.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dont know, I guess they dont want to spoil future book readers? Or noticed we are bit uber paranoid about any hint of possible spoilers or book discussions so taking it the safe route.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i'm still curious how they will reveal the twsit about hodor.

in the book it was very well done, but i just dont know how they will pull it off in tv without some major CG.

any opinions?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
CGI of a SuperSayan can't be that hard to make.

The problems may start with his SuperSayan 3 form in the fight against Majin Buu but I think they have money for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)