Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (116 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
'Wait a minute? This season should be 20episodes correct? Because the book is divided in 2 pieces.

You won't believe the people overhere, they are in a big big shock :lol:
@Kate
Kate, how come robb's girl dies? That's not in the books now was it? I know they changed her character massivly, but isn't she supposed to be held captive together with Edward?

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
'Wait a minute? This season should be 20episodes correct? Because the book is divided in 2 pieces.

@Kate
Kate, how come robb's girl dies? That's not in the books now was it? I know they changed her character massivly, but isn't she supposed to be held captive together with Edward?
No, it's divided into two seasons, I think.

And no, she doesn't die in the book, and she's also not pregnant

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013

@Kate
No, according to imdb.com, the upcoming 10th episode will be the last one of 3rd season. The 4th will probably start in early April, just like all previous seasons.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
No, it's divided into two seasons, I think.

And no, she doesn't die in the book, and she's also not pregnant
Really? I believe she was pregnant tho i could be mistaken, so i wonder what they will do with poor Edward in the show

No, according to imdb.com, the upcoming 10th episode will be the last one of 3rd season. The 4th will probably start in early April, just like all previous seasons.
Thx for clearing up :beer:

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKqF8lg_M7A&feature=player_embedded#!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Robbs girl in tv show is totally another one from the book, another upbringing (Volantis foreigner, instead of north gal from obsecure low profile house), totally another reason for marrying her (love in tv series, misguided sense of honour in books), so the fact that they kill her off in the tv series shouldnt matter (from what I heard from friends, tv show kills off several minor characters that didnt die in books), even has another name to boot.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yes, you have me intrigued to say the least :D I was very tempted to reply to your pm and have it spoiled to me, but I'm eager enough to find out on my own.

It will be next season hopefully, but I cant wait for Arya and Jon to be reunited, hopefully.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yes, you have me intrigued to say the least :D I was very tempted to reply to your pm and have it spoiled to me, but I'm eager enough to find out on my own.

It will be next season hopefully, but I cant wait for Arya and Jon to be reunited, hopefully.
He did that with you too? I got a "It's super exciting, do you want it spoiled?" PM from Pat, too :D. A few weeks ago when Winterfell was burning.

- - - Updated - - -

Pat you're such a spoilerslut :stuckup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This time I was kinda hounding him about to give details without outright spoiling (since he was replying to my totally off base speculation). He was very adamant to not spoil, despite me nagging him to give details, bless his soul, hehe.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Really? I believe she was pregnant tho i could be mistaken, so i wonder what they will do with poor Edward in the show
She was definitely not pregnant. I think it actually makes a point of saying that her mother gave her fake fertility potions which actually prevented her from getting pregnant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)