Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (17 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I may be getting a little too into this show because Episode 3 got me a little teary-eyed.

Jon is the sweetest person on the show as usual. The character always impresses me because of how selfless and kind and sweet he is, not to mention how always willing he is to stand up for the right thing no matter what. This is why he is my favourite of them all. :heart:

Sansa, whom I normally hate, I felt sorry for in this episode.

The Captain who told Arya and Gendry to run was also a good guy and it was sad to see him die.

Tyrion was very smart as usual this episode. I feel sorry for the way people treat him however.

I also felt so sorry for Theon because of his father. :sad:

And finally Rob Stark got to me as well. Poor thing when his wife came into the bedroom.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That wasnt Rob Stark Risa, it was the FGT Baratheon Renly. Poor dude indeed. His giant shehulk of a Knight was badass though lol.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
That wasnt Rob Stark Risa, it was the FGT Baratheon Renly. Poor dude indeed. His giant shehulk of a Knight was badass though lol.
Thank you. :D And I realised why I mixed them up as well. The first few episodes of GoT that I streamed had some really bad audio which is also when I was first learning the names of characters. I saw Renly with Loras and for some reason thought he was Rob and, well I obviously mistakenly associated Rob with Loras since then. :p

I was upset by that too.
I don't really miss her because she has yet to become that interesting of a character to me.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I don't really miss her because she has yet to become that interesting of a character to me.
i found her to be one of the fastest progressing characters of season 1. going from an innocent child married into the horde, conquering the khal, turning her back on the brother, seizing power etc. she is as interesting as any of the other characters, if not more - imo :p

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
i found her to be one of the fastest progressing characters of season 1. going from an innocent child married into the horde, conquering the khal, turning her back on the brother, seizing power etc. she is as interesting as any of the other characters, if not more - imo :p
Well at least you've come up with a real reason and not the usual, "she is so hot." :p And I won't repeat my faves again at the risk of sounding like a a broken record.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Who on Earth could you possibly be talking about :shifty:
Never mind forget I said that. :D Do you really like the character though and do you think that she has that gripping of a story line? For me (and this is just me you don't have to agree with me) I've seen heroines like her before. What sets her apart from those clichéd roles for me is her dragon story and right now that isn't exactly wowing. Maybe the character might have some developments in the future that may make me more interested but for now it's just an okay storyline imo.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
She is an interesting character of course, for the reasons Nzoric alluded to before, her persona changed so much in that first series it was always interesting to see how she would develop from episode to episode. As well as this, the fact that she shared the screen with the Dothraki most of the time made her role all the more intriguing for me.

The fact that she is hot and had dragons though is a major bonus I will confess.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I thought as much, it makes sense to portray her as weak and powerless at the moment, but all of us knowing full well once those dragons are all grown up she's gonna be bossing shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)