Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (37 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
No worries mate, I've got them all on standby, but I'm very lazy when given the option to watch instead of read. Maybe when this season is over, at least I can put faces to the names this way.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
One can only hope she won't get any more dull. :p

---------- Post added 18.04.2012 at 23:04 ----------

Jon. :cry: :cry: :cry: Why did they have to kill him? :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am sure I'll be sobbing like a big baby when said person dies. :sad:
fuck i regret opening this spoiler -.- . im such an idiot

IF YOU READ THE SPOILER I QUOTED ABOVE YOU WILL DIE IN 7 DAYS

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
The spoiler should come with an automatic ''are you sure you wish to open'' pop-up box, there's always the temptation to press that button.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Risa, just delete the post. You can't have a spoiler like that floating about. We should really have a separate thread for the books.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Sorry!!!! :sad: If it's any consolation I haven't read the books either.
don't apologize. blame my fat fingers for pressing where they shouldn't :p

The spoiler should come with an automatic ''are you sure you wish to open'' pop-up box, there's always the temptation to press that button.
:agree:

i'm a bit slow, so i'd like two pop-up boxes + a number to a hotline for people without an ounce of self control :p

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Risa, just delete the post. You can't have a spoiler like that floating about. We should really have a separate thread for the books.
Alright I did. Niz needs to edit his too though cus he quoted me.

Even if you did have a separate thread for the books I bet Niz and I would be tempted to peek. In fact I know I would. :p

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
don't apologize. blame my fat fingers for pressing where they shouldn't :p

:agree:

i'm a bit slow, so i'd like two pop-up boxes + a number to a hotline for people without an ounce of self control :p
:rofl:

You ever press those panic buttons some people have in there houses, or pull the red string in the hospital toilets? I can't help myself :lol:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
fire alarms were my biggest enemies in high school, almost got expelled for setting of 7 at a party :D . also fire extinguishers, i once fucked up a birthday party when i was 4 because i was fiddling around with an extinguisher and got past the child safety. the party was held in a large basement with small windows.

i got the slappin of a life time when we got home :lol:

i've never pulled the hospital thing, it does sound intriguing :shifty: !

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Alright I did. Niz needs to edit his too though cus he quoted me.

Even if you did have a separate thread for the books I bet Niz and I would be tempted to peek. In fact I know I would. :p
Yeah that's why I told Matt to PM me. A couple of other characters die in that book so I wasn't sure who he meant. So I didn't want to pop the biggest cherry in the series.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)