Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (48 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
i'm nervously anticipating the rest of season 2. i just wonder if we'll get to see the epic war or it'll start just as season 2 ends. that would sadden me.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Sometimes I wonder what the world would be like if Game of Thrones was just a variation of a shell game using toilets.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Sometimes I wonder what the world would be like if Game of Thrones was just a variation of a shell game using toilets.
Lol sadly enough the thought has crossed my mind before.

Last nights episode was really good. That red head has some fantastic tits.
Ummmm joy??

It has been a nightmare finding streams since megavideo has been disabled.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Last nights episode was really good. That red head has some fantastic tits.
I have a severe weakness for redheads lol. She was hot enough (in attitude mainly lol) in first episode, but second episode, daaaaamn :D I dont even know the character name though lol.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Just saw the second episode. :sheik: I want more now!!! :D

Arya, Jon, Tyrion...loving their stories. I wonder if that was a wilding taking the baby in the end, right before Jon got k.o.'ed? Also damn Cersei for being so nasty to poor Tyrion especially since he was only trying to help her. I have to say though that the level of incest on this show is beginning to get very disturbing.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Just saw the second episode. :sheik: I want more now!!! :D

Arya, Jon, Tyrion...loving their stories. I wonder if that was a wilding taking the baby in the end, right before Jon got k.o.'ed? Also damn Cersei for being so nasty to poor Tyrion especially since he was only trying to help her. I have to say though that the level of incest on this show is beginning to get very disturbing.
Not a Wildling. The baby is considered a Wildling as it lives north of the wall. Craster and his wives are wildlings. What took the baby was most likely an 'Other'. Which are the creatures that control the wights. Wights are the dead that come back to life. Like the thing that attacked John and the Lord Commander in season 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)