Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (30 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Good episode, but the start of the season as a whole does have a slow start. Lots of setting up.
Jon's resurection was one of the worst kept secret ever.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Now why did Davos really want to get Jon back to life again, I mean, does he know something we don't or does he believe he will be Azor Ahai?
I mean, it would make more sense if it was just Melissandre wanting to do it without the approval of anyone else, trying to resurrect Jon, but Davos forcing and asking Melissandre for some magic does beg the question what does he know that no one else know?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Well that was faster then expected.

- - - Updated - - -

Now why did Davos really want to get Jon back to life again, I mean, does he know something we don't or does he believe he will be Azor Ahai?
I mean, it would make more sense if it was just Melissandre wanting to do it without the approval of anyone else, trying to resurrect Jon, but Davos forcing and asking Melissandre for some magic does beg the question what does he know that no one else know?
I think he sees Jons potential as a commander and believes he might unite the North and ally with Baratheons (Are there any left though?). Remember, Stannis wanted Jon to go with him to Winterfell and become Lord of the North.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Great episode Ramsey is amazing every scene is nail biting. From being around the show i know all the twists already this season which is disappointing.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think its good they did this early, now at least we don't really know whats going to happen, happy Jon is back now that arc get started. Jon vs Ramsay
also

I wonder what Bran will find out with these flashbacks, should be interesting and Euron!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

goddammit Ramsay why did you have to kill one of the best remaining characters on the show
Youve always been one for the fatties.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Maybe that Mutton-loving man has his own agenda.

I actually forgot, what was his reaction to
the death of stanis' kid

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I got spoiled by knowing some details about the character lady stoneheart from the book, having her on the show would be amazing (beware, any information on her is spoiler worthy). It's a shame they will probably merge her storyline with other characters.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
+ ramsay is entertaining
+ Tyrion and Dragons
+ no dorne sandsnakes
+ ironborn screentime
+ Jaqen and Arya scene
+ jon is a likable character glad he returns

- no titties this time around
- tommen is a little bitch that I hate
- RIP based 'she licked her lips' guy

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
+ ramsay is entertaining
+ Tyrion and Dragons
+ no dorne sandsnakes
+ ironborn screentime
+ Jaqen and Arya scene
+ jon is a likable character glad he returns

- no titties this time around
- tommen is a little bitch that I hate
- RIP based 'she licked her lips' guy
You had titties in the last episode, that should be enough :tuttosport:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)