Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (27 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Director of that episode confirmed Brienne kills Stannis they just didn't show it, actor of Stannis confirmed he's not coming back to the show. So unless he's reincarnated, and to be played by different actor, he's gone.
That's just stupid.

Stannis was accomplished military commander before he ever met the red priestess and had a massive army at his command. He was no scrub.
Not on the show.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That's just stupid.

Not on the show.
except the multiple times in the show where Stannis himself and other characters make references to his important victories during Robert's rebellion. And I don't remember the exact scene but im pretty sure there's a point where Lady Stark straight up says to Robb that Stannis is the most experienced commander in all of Westeros.

you just cant be wrong can you

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wasn't amazed by the first episode, in fact I thought it was a bit slapstick at times.

The ending was messed up but we're all used to the cliffhangers by now. I suppose Arya is going to turn into some blind fighting master like One Hundred Eyes if some girl comes and beats the crap out of her every day.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Wasn't amazed by the first episode, in fact I thought it was a bit slapstick at times.

The ending was messed up but we're all used to the cliffhangers by now. I suppose Arya is going to turn into some blind fighting master like One Hundred Eyes if some girl comes and beats the crap out of her every day.

episode had some weak moments
-Ramsays "best men" :howler:
-disappearing hounds
-sand retards chased the ship? Couldn't they just wait since he was heading home?

- - - Updated - - -

btw i think you should guys know that Alexander Siddig's real name is Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi :tup:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

episode had some weak moments
-Ramsays "best men" :howler:
-disappearing hounds
-sand retards chased the ship? Couldn't they just wait since he was heading home?

- - - Updated - - -

btw i think you should guys know that Alexander Siddig's real name is Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi :tup:
I wonder if these are the same "best men" who snuck in and defeated stannis army

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Not till Episode 8 guys :D
Damn :tup:

someone's watching

Some random guy to underline what Tyrion said...but btw it was hella stupid from them to just walk around without protection in the city. The Sons of the Harpy know they're some important people for sure (they were next to the Queen in the fighting arena), and in a realistic situation there was a huge chance someone would just walk up and kill them.

It was a seriously weak way to get rid of him too.

supposed to be greatest military general in Westeros

gets defeated when 20 people led by a sociopathic manchild , whose combat experience is torturing people in his daddy's dungeon, sneak into his camp and burn all his unguarded supplies
Worst part of the show, killing easily the best character just like that :agree:

All in all okay-ish episode I guess, that Sand Snake stuff is just...Idk.

Everything at the Wall and with the Dany storyline was really really solid though.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)