Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (29 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I think so too but I don't want it to take 6-7 eps before they begin to march towards Kings Landing.

It's been a massive time suck thus far and that thread is at the bottom of the totem pole. They need to accelerate dat ish

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The only interesting plot lines are what happens with Jon and eventually bran and his flashbacks to the Tower of joy etc. Jon will come back and he will use the wildlings to take back Winterfell.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We want to avenge house martell so let's kill everyone in house martell.
Yea killing his brother and nephew seemed like a weird step to take to honor Oberyn's memomry

- - - Updated - - -

I really hope Stan the man isn't dead.

He needs to take what's rightfully his.

Fino alla fine
He is, actor confirmed he's not coming back

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It was a seriously weak way to get rid of him too.

supposed to be greatest military general in Westeros

gets defeated when 20 people led by a sociopathic manchild , whose combat experience is torturing people in his daddy's dungeon, sneak into his camp and burn all his unguarded supplies

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Director of that episode confirmed Brienne kills Stannis they just didn't show it, actor of Stannis confirmed he's not coming back to the show. So unless he's reincarnated, and to be played by different actor, he's gone.
It ended when he didn't have the fire god behind him anymore. All of his strenght was beacuse of that god.
Stannis was accomplished military commander before he ever met the red priestess and had a massive army at his command. He was no scrub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)