Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (10 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Ollie will do something that little fuck. Too much obvious foreshadowing.
The writers ruined stannis for no reason. Especially after his heart warming statements to his daughter the episode prior.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ollie will do something that little fuck. Too much obvious foreshadowing.
Something to do with his hate for wildlings. I bet he kills Gillie/ her baby or somehow fucks up relations with the wildlings.

John Snow's plot armor is too thick for it to be him that dies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Something to do with his hate for wildlings. I bet he kills Gillie/ her baby or somehow fucks up relations with the wildlings.

Yeah probably. This season we have seen how bad the writers are now that they are relying on their own writing. Hilarious that they cut out goof story lines to have the same characters do the same thing every episode. There is no overlap, no driving the story, everyone is stuck in their spot doing nothing bar Jon snow.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Here is what was meant to happen with the dragon. Much better.

At this point, Quentyn Martell of Dorne arrives to make a marriage claim, but is rejected because Dany has already promised to wed Hizdahr. After Hizdahr succeeds at keeping his promise of peace, Dany weds him.[35] Under his direction, Dany, much to her disgust, suggests peace terms with Yunkai'i. She promises if they leave Meereen and do not enslave any of the former slaves she freed, she will not disrupt the slave trade of Slaver's Bay any further. The Yunkai'i agree.[36]

To mark the occasion, the fighting pits are reopened and several gladiators freely agree to compete in the arena of Daznak's Pit. During the event Strong Belwas consumes poisoned locusts most likely meant for Daenerys and her black dragon Drogon appears, drawn to the screams of the crowd and the smell of death. He kills a boar in the arena, but is then attacked by the animal handler Harghaz. Dany, seeing her "child" in pain, runs out in the arena to him as she sees other pit fighters going to kill the dragon. Dany manages to mount the dragon and ride him out of the arena.

The problem is that they had to rehash shit stories like Jorah's as well as Jamie and Bron going to fucking Dorne instead of doing the interesting stories like Aegon and Lady stone heart.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

He could be revived though. I could be inredibly wrong, but that does seem like a pretty likely scenario to me.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:agree: not to mention that they threw Spears at the dragon but never thought of throwing then at the Princess. The two bitches holding hands. Everyone so still in that circle. Cutting to close ups of their faces. Such cheesy bull$#@!.
Also Danny needs to die because her plot line is so boring.
Everything is too repetitive. Arya story going nowhere. Too many stories going nowhere.
No one is driving the story any more bar Jon snow.
Arya and Danny have done the same thing every episode for the whole season. Boring. $#@! jorah and his bull$#@!. Everyone has stagnated.
Ollie will do something that little $#@!. Too much obvious foreshadowing.
The writers ruined stannis for no reason. Especially after his heart warming statements to his daughter the episode prior.
Here is what was meant to happen with the dragon. Much better.

At this point, Quentyn Martell of Dorne arrives to make a marriage claim, but is rejected because Dany has already promised to wed Hizdahr. After Hizdahr succeeds at keeping his promise of peace, Dany weds him.[35] Under his direction, Dany, much to her disgust, suggests peace terms with Yunkai'i. She promises if they leave Meereen and do not enslave any of the former slaves she freed, she will not disrupt the slave trade of Slaver's Bay any further. The Yunkai'i agree.[36]

To mark the occasion, the fighting pits are reopened and several gladiators freely agree to compete in the arena of Daznak's Pit. During the event Strong Belwas consumes poisoned locusts most likely meant for Daenerys and her black dragon Drogon appears, drawn to the screams of the crowd and the smell of death. He kills a boar in the arena, but is then attacked by the animal handler Harghaz. Dany, seeing her "child" in pain, runs out in the arena to him as she sees other pit fighters going to kill the dragon. Dany manages to mount the dragon and ride him out of the arena.

The problem is that they had to rehash $#@! stories like Jorah's as well as Jamie and Bron going to $#@!ing Dorne instead of doing the interesting stories like Aegon and Lady stone heart.
Yeah probably. This season we have seen how bad the writers are now that they are relying on their own writing. Hilarious that they cut out goof story lines to have the same characters do the same thing every episode. There is no overlap, no driving the story, everyone is stuck in their spot doing nothing bar Jon snow.
Salvo goes on a rampage :D

Regarding the Arya story. D&D are quite pathetic this season. "Hurr durr, Arya gon kill Meryn Trant but our viewers our so dumb and don't remember who dat is. Better have him fuck 10yo girls at a brothel so our viewers know he is bad guy"

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:D

They've fucked it and they won't fix the show unless Martin starts writing it. I don't know why they removed all these storylines and added in shit ones. The first few seasons had so much going on and were unpredictable, for this reason they were fantastic.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The show has really dipped in quality, the first three seasons were so well done, these past 2 are cack in comparison
At least you won't hear fools say GoT is a better show than ♫...you woke up this morning, got yourself a gun,mama always said you'd be the chosen one...♪

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The show has really dipped in quality, the first three seasons were so well done, these past 2 are cack in comparison
Some lesser quality maybe but I see so many tears like it's a pure disaster right now. It's a pity we lost some great characters which they didn't even replace but some of the stories improved and personally I find last two episode pretty damn exciting. Overall the season is good in my books and I believe majority of people wishes it had more action which this show never actually had. I personally like how Khaleesi storyline looks much better now when she has Tyrion next to him (IMO she used to be the worst and most boring char). Arya's story is getting better and better just slowly. Jon Snow and gang are getting intense stuff too with the wildlings, giant and undeads coming. I like build up and imo this season had one bad and one meh episode, the rest were good. So, I pretty much only miss Rob and some others who died.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The problem is that this season there is no good Martin plotlines to keep it going. So they next season will suck as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Why did they bring back Jorah? Why did they make Stannis look like a bad guy? Why did Tyrion not meet Aegon?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Why did they bring back Jorah? Why did they make Stannis look like a bad guy? Why did Tyrion not meet Aegon?
Emotion manipulation. He dies next week and they want viewers to like his death.

Nobody gonna cry for
Stannis "Two feet of snow? Up in smoke my heir must go" Baratheon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)