Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (56 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yeah, but ir would be weird not to cleary see him dying, him being a major minor :)lol:) charactar after all. Maybe he'll die from his wounds next episode though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Allister isnt fit to command anymore (total badass leader he turned out to be), but he should be alive, his men dragged him away inside. Thurmond had no time to finish him off, he went on his usual rampage fucking up everything in sight, total wild mofo hehe.

The episode was bit lukewarm, but also quite badass in some ways, Jon is being used right for once, totally bossed it. Wish this show had bigger budget so we could get more war episodes like this, though not as epick as black water, it was still well needed variation from the usual chit-chat.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I didn't get either why Jon didn't bring his sword, however I'd still be surprised if he died.
I don't know, I think he might actually. It just seems so GoT to me if he would.

What I've been wondering lately, did we ever find out who Jons mother was? I don't quite remember if it ever gets mentioned or could be of any significance, but I'm too scared to google in case it's a book spoiler (I've already been spoilred twice that way, not stupid enough to try again).

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I don't know, I think he might actually. It just seems so GoT to me if he would.

What I've been wondering lately, did we ever find out who Jons mother was? I don't quite remember if it ever gets mentioned or could be of any significance, but I'm too scared to google in case it's a book spoiler (I've already been spoilred twice that way, not stupid enough to try again).
The fan theory:

http://m.extratv.com/entry/view/id/182212

Jul 10, 2006

It hasn't been mentioned really since season one. At least not that I can remember.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Epic episode !!

Jon Snow :delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

And i think Jon is Robert son, true heir of the throne, that's why Ned never told him who he's mother is !! :boh:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I think Jon Snow is Martin's son. Nedd wanted to tell everyone so Martin had to kill him. He managed to write a last minute letter to Robb Stark who learned the truth and also had to be taken care of.

I suspect that that knowledge could have somehow made its way to Dorne and it was the real confession that Oberyn wanted. Needless to say Martin did his thing again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)