Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (46 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He was right there when she killed Pypp.
he probably pretended to be a corpse or something till it was over...or maybe he was safe up there idk i missed bits of the episode because of streaming issues
She had it coming? She should have kicked his ass. He left her there. And she still hesitated to kill him at the end hence why she died.
Thats unfair on snow. In the third season he approached her and told her that the wildlings couldnt win. He tried to convince that it was hopeless and to leave with him but she rejected it and stayed. she got herself killed by not listening to him

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Nah, we got to see Jon be a boss. It was great. RIP Allister :sad:
How did that guy die? I thought he only got wounded while fighting Thermon (or whatever the big wildling leading the attack from the south was called) and fell off the stairs? Was that fatal or did something else kill him?

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Thats unfair on snow. In the third season he approached her and told her that the wildlings couldnt win. He tried to convince that it was hopeless and to leave with him but she rejected it and stayed.
Why should she give up her life for him though? In the end he lied to save his ass and left her there. What a man to give it up for!

And this is definitely the best season, save for the loss of Oberyn which I have yet to get over.

OP
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,264
    How did that guy die? I thought he only got wounded while fighting Thermon (or whatever the big wildling leading the attack from the south was called) and fell off the stairs? Was that fatal or did something else kill him?
    We didn't see what actually killed him, but the guy he was fighting wouldn't have left him.

- - - Updated - - -

he probably pretended to be a corpse or something till it was over...or maybe he was safe up there idk i missed bits of the episode because of streaming issues
    Nah dude, he was there being sloppy and lame, she couldn't have missed him.

OP
    Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,266
    She didn't shoot at him. She also hesitated to shoot at Snow. He is Snow's best friend. She was still in love with Jon. She couldn't do it.
    I find it hard to believe hardass Ygritte would spare a second thought for Jon's bff. She barely let Jon live, Sam is just another crow.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Why should she give up her life for him though?
    because she wouldn't have died attacking the wall if she had left with snow when she had the chance...
    We didn't see what actually killed him, but the guy he was fighting wouldn't have left him.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah dude, he was there being sloppy and lame, she couldn't have missed him.
    ah, I will have to rewatch through more reliable means

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    Found this:

Ygritte talks about how she wants to take Jon down herself — “The crow is mine” – but we don’t really know if she would’ve let that arrow fly. Thoughts on that?

HARINGTON | Personally, I can’t speak for Rose or Ygritte, we didn’t ever talk about that, about what would happen if the scene ran just a little longer, but I don’t think she would have. I don’t think she could. I don’t know what would’ve happened if she didn’t die. I think they would’ve gone their separate ways, actually. If the scene played longer, I think they’d walk away from each other. They’d let each other live.

LESLIE
    | After all that pent-up rage and anger and throughout the season telling anyone who would listen that she is going to… make him hurt as he has made her, because she is a scorned woman and she wants to make sure that she gets her own back. She is truthfully unaware and completely oblivious of just how much she truly loves Jon Snow. And then seeing him again just knocks the wind right out of her. I don’t think she would’ve killed him. I don’t think she could’ve killed him.

Also asked about Sam on the GoT FB page and got this:

She didn't see him because he was on the ground.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Ygritte had it coming. That was a touching moment there right before she died but hey, she wants to be a wildling, let her be one.

And "She didn't see him because he was on the ground" just seems like a weak excuse. It was a plothole and I've come to terms with the fact that there's a lot of them in this show.

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah, Jon Snow was the man in this episode. Dude got balls.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    So is Jon going to challenge mance to a one on one fight? Bitch move leaving the sword behind, seals his fate IMO. Which is sad, I like Jon, I like what he stands for. Ygritte's death was quite sad.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    It was a nice episode, but I'm expecting more from the Finale this season, considering that usually in the previous seasons it was all about the ninth episode. Gonna miss Ygritte TBH.

I don't know what's going to happen with Jon Snow, but he will surely won't face Mance alone. He can't.

Oh, and fucking Slynt. :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)