Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (12 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
except this dude is a targaryen and we looking for jon;s dad(this guy could be it) :p also wasnt stannis supposed to help out after receiving a plea from the nights guard?
Spoiler that shit bro.

- - - Updated - - -

whats this all about

This is from the book but happens previously when Jon wants to go fight with RoB.
Aemon was the next in line to be king, but instead decided that king stuff was for losers and took the black. His brother became the king instead and went crazy, burned people alive with wildfire, and started all this gangster shit. He apparently had an affair with some high up lady, we don't know who. Could be jon's father, most likely is not.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Epic episode. Really difficult sequence to translate from book to move. So much going on. They did a great job, especially with the giants. The scene in the tunnel was awesome. Though it does suck that they decided to sacrifice some decent minor characters. The next episode should be legit.

I've really enjoyed this season, more so than the last.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't Jon's dad Rhaegar?
That's one theory.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Isn't that dude to old to be Jon's dad? He's over 100 years old and Jon is like in his twenties. I doubt he was getting it on with Ned's sister when he was in his 80's.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Isn't that dude to old to be Jon's dad? He's over 100 years old and Jon is like in his twenties. I doubt he was getting it on with Ned's sister when he was in his 80's.
Rhaegar is Danny's older brother. Jon is meant to be like 14 also. Wait. Are you talking about Rhaegar?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)