Gökhan Inler - Central Midfielder - Udinese (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So... Let me get this right! We are considering paying 12 Million Euros for a player who might potentially be warming the bench for extended periods?!
Crazy isn't it, having two players for each position.

Then you'll complain later when we have to play a Primavera kid or someone out of position when this one player gets injured.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
No one knows if Inler will come, so people should stop saying things before it's done. Not even Marotta or Inler knows if he will come.

We seem to have a deal with Inler but haven't camed to an agreement with Udinese, And Inler himself hasen't decided where to play.

People are guessing only, I can say now that Aguero will come for sure and if he signs should I get credit for saying so? It's a guessing game only.

No one knows but people are trying to be experts :)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Crazy isn't it, having two players for each position.

Then you'll complain later when we have to play a Primavera kid or someone out of position when this one player gets injured.
But of course..... you know me oh so well :rolleyes: :andyandbarcelona:

If we are going to pay that much, he should be a starter, not a potential bench warmer.

Moreover, having 2 players for each position is all good, but not when there are other positions that need to be addressed, positions where we don't even have a quality starter.

Hoff

Jun 4, 2011
No one knows if Inler will come, so people should stop saying things before it's done. Not even Marotta or Inler knows if he will come.

We seem to have a deal with Inler but haven't camed to an agreement with Udinese, And Inler himself hasen't decided where to play.

People are guessing only, I can say now that Aguero will come for sure and if he signs should I get credit for saying so? It's a guessing game only.

No one knows but people are trying to be experts :)
:hellyes:

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
if nothing is done while we are at page 88, then forget about it, it means he will join Napoli.
Yesterday I was searching about what the Napoli gurus think about this (if, like ours, they think it's donedeal for them) in their forum and they have five threads about him. :lol:

All with +100 pages. :D

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
So... Let me get this right! We are considering paying 12 Million Euros for a player who might potentially be warming the bench for extended periods?!
You can't assume who will start because you're not the manager. The question you should be asking is why we have 32 year old free agent assumed as a starter. Pirlo has as much a chance of warming the bench as Inler would. Its good competition and we need another good CM.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I was under the impression that Pirlo was brought here to be a starter. At least that is what everyone seems to be suggesting when they post, or in their lineups.
No one has any idea what formation we are even playing. We might play three CMs or two. If we play two it will likely be in a 4-2-4 and in Conte's 4-2-4 attacking CMs apparently aren't used so you can assume that Inler-Melo will be played. Conte can also use a 4-3-3 in which case we would play three of Pirlo, Melo, Inler and Marchisio. 12M + Giandonato for Inler is good deal. I doubt he would be bought for the bench but he would still need to compete for his spot regardless.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
blʘndu;3077725 said:
give dc and 12 mils and let inler in
Armero is way better than DC.

No one has any idea what formation we are even playing. We might play three CMs or two. If we play two it will likely be in a 4-2-4 and in Conte's 4-2-4 attacking CMs apparently aren't used so you can assume that Inler-Melo will be played. Conte can also use a 4-3-3 in which case we would play three of Pirlo, Melo, Inler and Marchisio. 12M + Giandonato for Inler is good deal. I doubt he would be bought for the bench but he would still need to compete for his spot regardless.
It's unlikely that Melo and Inler will both be here next season. One or the other probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)