Gökhan Inler - Central Midfielder - Udinese (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
"As reported by Sky Sports, Dino Lamberti is at Juventus. Likely to want to understand the real intention of the black and white."

that still doesn't mean inler is comming, infact it could well be the opposite considering marotta has no intention of meeting udinese's financial demands
Regardless don't say I make stuff up when another user posts something to back what I said up. I'm not a liar and I'd never deceive this forum.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Read through this thread, I've answered that enough.
ok this is what is factual thus far:

inler doesn't care who he moves to

inler has agreed terms with both Juventus and Napoli

Napoli had an offer accepted by Udinese

Juventus have not had their offer accepted by Udinese nor does marotta seem keen to meet Udinese's 18 mill demands

today: Inlers agent in turin to clear the air regarding his client? - Juve's way of saying he can go to napoli? cause there is no other reason why his agent needs to be there

= Inler is not, and i mean not even remotely close to Juve, as it stands i'd say our chances are less than half

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
so again, what makes you so 110% sure inler is coming?
Why are you questioning him? You look silly.

I don't think he's coming, I presented my reasons, he thinks he's coming and he presented his reasons. We discussed the matter several times but not a single time we questioned each other.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Too much love around the Tuz as usual

P.S I still hope we don't sign Inler, we are better off with Melo, and spend that little money we have on a LW, RB and a supporting striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)