Gökhan Inler - Central Midfielder - Udinese (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jack:

Dino Lamberti, "I have had contact with Juventus, but not with Napoli. Gokhan are important for the facts, the technical design and society. He wants to win, speak with the club and then take a decision '
Isn't the most important thing to have an agreement with Udinese first?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
From this seasons Sissoko. Pazienza would be a big upgrade.
Lets just think back of Sissoko of this season.
What a comedy. Even Delneri called him a mysterious object :lol:
I don't trust what DN says. In no way is Pazienza an upgrade to Sissoko, yes, even this Sissoko.

I'm sure half of this forum doesn't even remember watching the guy play.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don't really see the big deal if he's coming to replace a backup player. Pazienza's not worse than Sissoko and is going to save us, or even earn us some money. We're not really in a position to be buying top CMs for the bench.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't really see the big deal if he's coming to replace a backup player. Pazienza's not worse than Sissoko and is going to save us, or even earn us some money. We're not really in a position to be buying top CMs for the bench.
Depends what Sissoko you are comparing Pazienza to.

Pazienza isn't going to add something to the team the way a fully functioning Sissoko is, but he also won't harm the team the way Sissoko has done with many of his performances since Ranieri left.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Pazienza isn't going to add something to the team the way a fully functioning Sissoko is, but he also won't harm the team the way Sissoko has done with many of his performances since Ranieri left.
Exactly. He's just a squad filler who'll play when everyone else is injured/ suspended. Ideally we'd have better players to fill the gaps but seeing as we have so many areas to improve, he'd suffice as a last choice CM, for now.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
From this seasons Sissoko. Pazienza would be a big upgrade.
Lets just think back of Sissoko of this season.
What a comedy. Even Delneri called him a mysterious object
:lol:
Who cares what Dumb Neri thinks , he doesn't know what he says .
Momo :heart:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I'm not so sure about that. At least Sissoko can make up for his passing errors by tracking down the ball again. Pazienza gives the ball away, albeit not as much as Sissoko, but he doesn't have the ability to win it back like the latter.

Basically, Pazienza just sits in midfield and doesn't do anything particularly well, including read the game. He's just another body in there and I don't consider him a good backup. Spots like that should go to Marrone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)