• This poll will close: .

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Breh

he said realistic couch

Zinedine Zidane

after winning the CL n times

joining a team with Milik and MDS

with management fishing for mercato targets from midtableau french teams' garbage bins

please

- - - Updated - - -

What's Ranieri up to these days? :baus:
What he did in 07/08 was entirely undervalued
Also Leicester

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why are we assuming pube face will still be around? If we fail, it's a collective effort, and everyone should be held accountabe and GTFO!

I want Zidane, but he isn't Italian, and neither is Tudor.

I guess that German-Italian dude @ Leipzig Tedesco deserves a shot. Failing that, I guess Mancini could be a solid option for a couple of years, seeing as he doesn't mind integrating young players. However, would he able to extricate himself from his contract with the FIGC?

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Why are we assuming pube face will still be around? If we fail, it's a collective effort, and everyone should be held accountabe and GTFO!

I want Zidane, but he isn't Italian, and neither is Tudor.

I guess that German-Italian dude @ Leipzig Tedesco deserves a shot. Failing that, I guess Mancini could be a solid option for a couple of years, seeing as he doesn't mind integrating young players. However, would he able to extricate himself from his contract with the FIGC?
Van Gaal :donedeal:

If he wasn't that old he would be a great choice really.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Nah. Fuck that cheese faced cunt.
This kinda reminds me of a certain quite famous Austrian guy

Van Gaal is a great coach though. He was probably the pioneer regarding Bayern being where they are today, he laid the foundation. He could do the same for Juve, but his age is against him. He's probably quitting coaching again after he's finished with the Netherlands NT

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This kinda reminds me of a certain quite famous Austrian guy

Van Gaal is a great coach though. He was probably the pioneer regarding Bayern being where they are today, he laid the foundation. He could do the same for Juve, but his age is against him. He's probably quitting coaching again after he's finished with the Netherlands NT
Dreadful coach for man utd
https://mobile.twitter.com/NBCSportsSoccer?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twca
FMsPn4ZXsAMOHuC.jpg
mp^tweetembed|twterm^703967646400708609|twgr^a007f7eed87b2a05710ac7799beb35f858644384|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2016/2/28/11129082/louis-van-gaal-falls-down-manchester-united-arsenal

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Being a dreadful coach for United since 2013 is quite normal. The club has for the most parts been in shambles since Fergie left, there's no guarantee EtH can turn it around.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
knocked out from the CL group stage AND way behind the top in serie A (say 10+ point), in this case I see him get sacked mid-season.otherwise he'll have a full season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)