Future coach (107 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Don't think language matters all that much. A feeling is human. If someone is expressing a feeling I tend to notice it. Unless s/he is German, Danish or Russian. I never understand if they are really happy or really angry. Anyway, you have translators and half the team is non-italian. I think you'll come by as a foreigner although it requires more thought to get the players to understand your idea and be convinced by it.
Heck, listen to EPL interviews with players and managers. Half the time I stand amazed that the journalist can respond with follow up questions because I had no idea what the first response was. All in all, I don't care who comes. I agree with all inputs and have no suggestions. We've tried radical change with Sarri and Pirlo to no avail, we've tried regression (Allegri) and that led to Del Neri-era. I want someone that comes in what an idea. A philosophy. Like @Alin wrote Gasperini would be that someone. I don't think he matches well with us even if he knows the club well since his first days of coaching. He might even be too idealistic or stubborn. But frankly, I'd take that over... this... any day. If Atalanta had a poor start yet again then he would maybe be open for something new too but now the dutch kid is blasting his team to the moon so I guess he's staying put.
Don't think Ancelotti is that different to Allegri, better in management of people but I don't think we will look that much different. While he is neither idealistic nor reactionist he seems more inclined to give freedom to creative players and guide them. Allegri is much more reactive but also gives freedom to players to solve problems on their own.
Nagelsman will not come here.
Didn't watch PSG so all I know from Pochettino is the rumor of him being a bit of a careerist. PSG lost the title to Lille. Again. I don't follow Ligue 1 so I have no clue how on earth that happened. Anyway, what I remember from his days in Spurs was intense pressing, controlled possession and something I would like to highlight and underline: he wasn't afraid to field younglings. In the 4231 he wants to play we have a Erikssen (Fagioli) for him or a Moura (Miretti) he wants. But I also remember him trying 532 and other cominations too. I was never really fan boy of him and remain kind of meh but he would suit us. For some reason, however, Allegri has a super expensive contract until 2025 (wtf?!) and Pochettino would be really expensive too.
So sorry but it needs to be stated. What did we learn from our past years? We kicked Allegri, picked another expensive coach - even bought him outright. Realised he hated Juventus and kicked him out. Realised, gee, we now have two expensive managers on our bills, we can't hire someone expensive. In comes Pirlo with zero experience, not even a license to brag with. Realise after a year that, gee, he didn't even have a license when we signed him, what were we thinking? Out he goes, and the circle closes with Allegri - again - coming in super expensive. After a year we see, gee, now I remember, that's why we kicked him out, and.......
Management is doing a lot of things right, but needs to learn from the past too and not just correct past mistakes all the time.
So like I started, I have no solution and no suggestion. I am just here to complain so that I can be a decent person IRL.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Does the rule still exist that a manager can't be employed by two Serie A clubs in a season?

If so, then no Italiano, Gasperini, Juric, Tudor, etc.

Unless you think Max will last the whole season, which... fuck no

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
lol at you guys thinking Maxx won't finish the season. its funny.
Yeah i also think he is most certainly finishing the season, even with this poor performances so far we are still whitin range of the top spots and will continue to be unless a complete fallout with the squad occurs, which is very unlikely.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
For all suggestions of him, Deschamps is more defensive than Allegri, Simeone level with his style of football.

The only French coach that should be a candidate is Zidane. Otherwise it should continue to be an Italian coach or a former legend as him. We should have an identity.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
For all suggestions of him, Deschamps is more defensive than Allegri, Simeone level with his style of football.

The only French coach that should be a candidate is Zidane. Otherwise it should continue to be an Italian coach or a former legend as him. We should have an identity.
Id have taken Galtier had he not gone to PSG

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Simeone would be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Classic version of allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri, Mourinho and Simeone have lots of similarities especially at defensive tactic. but Mourinho has 2 CL trophies.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 23, Guests: 75)