Future coach (84 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Even if it’s a non italian he also absolutely needs to have a winning mentality too otherwise it’s pointless, has to show and demand grinta and also know how to deal with pressure… however this type are rare and not that easy to come by i’m afraid tho.

* Preffered realistic option that i’d gamble on and would not cost a fortune while he also knows the Juve environment: Igor Tudor, maybe even that cunt Conte too but he ain’t cheap and when he won’t get the mercatto he wants will likely throw tantrums.
* Actual realistic expectations: Deschamps, Pochettino , Gasperini and if it somehow happens that Allegri really gets the sack midway through the season i wouldn’t be at all surprised if we take our chances with Paolo Montero as the caretaker for now.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Most definitely Conte

Our situation demands a task master like him who's going to whip the players into shape

He's also going to bring a competent medical staff with him

Maybe we are going to suck in Europe but I don't care for now because we gotta regain our dominance in Italy first

However I doubt that he leaves Spurs because he has a bigger budget to work with at Tottenham and is probably paid more as well

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I think a big part of the reason we go Italian is that not many non-Italians speak the language which is pretty important for a coach. Also serie A isn't as attractive a league for a foreigner. So the pool of coaching options is small.

Allegri isn't going anywhere soon. If we were to look at a coach just I'd say Italiano, Zidane and Conte would be possibilities with De Zerbi as an outside option.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Zidane i think is France bound after the WC, Ancelotti will not leave Madrid for at least another year while Mancini is also going to continue with Italy for the foreseeable future. Aside from them the De Zerbi’s or Italiano’s types will never work here if our main expectation is to win and compete in all comps and when the pressure is on they will shit their pants or show their limitations so maybe better to avoid.

Most realistic expectations of an foreign coach to join starting from next season would be either Igor Tudor or Deschamps, maybe even an outside chance for Pochettino given his italian roots but everyone else is either a long shot or just simply wishful thinking because another italian will again be the preferred choice, despite the lack of competent available options.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I think a big part of the reason we go Italian is that not many non-Italians speak the language which is pretty important for a coach. Also serie A isn't as attractive a league for a foreigner. So the pool of coaching options is small.

Allegri isn't going anywhere soon. If we were to look at a coach just I'd say Italiano, Zidane and Conte would be possibilities with De Zerbi as an outside option.
I hope not. Given how we have started, I don't expect a miraculous turnaround. Another season of shit football without results would be disastrous for the club on both a sporting and financial level.

Better to cut our losses and move on to something new.

Hopefully this is his last season with us.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we get a new coach it will be one of Conte and Deschamps, probably the former one. I`d give an outside shot for Italiano if he can bring Fiorentina to top 7.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 59)