Future coach (176 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
he also changed, he couldn't really process the home loss to manure, he became too reactive.

football also changed. data and pressing took over, and while this is not the only way forward, juve didn't evolve too much.

and of course our squad changed. level below what i'd expect from juventus. danilo is our captain, rabiot is our best midfielder, besides bremer, chiesa and vlahovic, we have zero players with visible market value (i mean at least 40m without a doubt). and as you pointed out a few times, we have way too many pansies. zero leadership, zero balls, zero testosterone. chiellini was the last proper animal we had...
Can't disagree with anything you said. The point remains dude needs to go.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well that makes you quite the dummy. But don’t let that stop you spewing revisionist nonsense about the past :lol2:
Sorry to hurt your feelings, he is the same dude but without vidals and tevezes and ronaldos carrying his sorry ass.

His tactics were always the same, turtle and hope for the better players to carry him. Its funny at this point.

Revisionism my ass. Only delusional fools like your bunch would think he "magically regressed" after his "prime years" in Juventus.

Bunch of idiots

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I wanted De Zerbi before he went to Brighton. He's shown he could make the Sassuolo's bunch to play something modern and watchable, so the hoping was he'd be able to do it here too.

I don't believe in Zidanes/Peps/Klopps of the world, such caliber of a coach will never come here. The club will be forced to make a gamble either way now, because sticking to Allegro is not a safe option anymore.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I really hope that release clause is real
I mean someone saying that we can fire him without having to pay the last 2 years of contract let's really hope so.
If I could pick someone I would go for Klopp we may need few years to rebuild but at least we won't puke after every game or at very least we wont feel nauseating

- - - Updated - - -

I wanted De Zerbi before he went to Brighton. He's shown he could make the Sassuolo's bunch to play something modern and watchable, so the hoping was he'd be able to do it here too.

I don't believe in Zidanes/Peps/Klopps of the world, such caliber of a coach will never come here. The club will be forced to make a gamble either way now, because sticking to Allegro is not a safe option anymore.
maybe if there aren't any big changes in bigger teams Klopp might give it a try.
I know I'm a dreamer

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Can't disagree with anything you said. The point remains dude needs to go.
yeah, that's been clear since months. if it wasn't for the accounting scandal and the subsequent management revamp, he'd be gone by now. a dead man walking

i'd still wouldn't replace him with anyone just to please duds like lion. this is juventus, we shouldn't be content with mediocrity. and of course the same applies to the squad too

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sorry to hurt your feelings, he is the same dude but without vidals and tevezes and ronaldos carrying his sorry ass.

His tactics were always the same, turtle and hope for the better players to carry him. Its funny at this point.

Revisionism my ass. Only delusional fools like your bunch would think he "magically regressed" after his "prime years" in Juventus.

Bunch of idiots
As I said. You’re still coming across as one of the premier dumbasses on the forum. Never change.

His worst season of the previous 5 was with Ronaldo supposedly carrying him. How dumb can you be? Yeah. Pep hasn’t had superstar teams worth billions. Zidane didn’t have superstar line-ups beyond anything Juve has had since the 00s. Klopp hasn’t had teams full of superstars at Pool. :lol:

Magically regressed? Lol. Coaches get left behind by the game all the time. It happens. The game evolves, some coaches evolve with it, others don’t. Mourinho being another example. And various other coaches.

The fact you are such a whiny bitch that you have to pretend our previous period under him wasn’t wildly successful and was just blind luck on his part is embarrassing. You’ve always been a joke though.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
What do you guys think of Tite as a coach.
Fuck that guy.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, that's been clear since months. if it wasn't for the accounting scandal and the subsequent management revamp, he'd be gone by now. a dead man walking

i'd still wouldn't replace him with anyone just to please duds like lion. this is juventus, we shouldn't be content with mediocrity. and of course the same applies to the squad too
But that’s the thing, we’ve been content with mediocrity for two years. Technically it goes back even more than two years but you get my point.

I agree they should FOR ONCE think this through and make the right choice. Sarri, Pirlo and Allegri were 3 fuck ups in a row. If this was a fuck up slot machine there’d be money coming out now.

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
As I said. You’re still coming across as one of the premier dumbasses on the forum. Never change.

His worst season of the previous 5 was with Ronaldo supposedly carrying him. How dumb can you be? Yeah. Pep hasn’t had superstar teams worth billions. Zidane didn’t have superstar line-ups beyond anything Juve has had since the 00s. Klopp hasn’t had teams full of superstars at Pool. :lol:

Magically regressed? Lol. Coaches get left behind by the game all the time. It happens. The game evolves, some coaches evolve with it, others don’t. Mourinho being another example. And various other coaches.

The fact you are such a whiny bitch that you have to pretend our previous period under him wasn’t wildly successful and was just blind luck on his part is embarrassing. You’ve always been a joke though.

Hahahah, i guess a lot of peeps here have been "a joke" since some good years then.

Your bunch call jokes and all sort of names to everyone not in your weird cult who doesnt support your fetish to this aberrant coach. Nothing new .

Lol and you have the nerve to say Allegri wasnt more succesfull because he didnt had a star studded team,when the guy cannot even pull the basics of football. What kind of proffesional we are talking about?
He didnt regresed, he got exposed. Must be a tough pill to swallow seeing by yourself all of whats going on indeed.

Dont blame me or anyone else for your lack of common sense. The jokes on all of you.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Yes. Because what has he shown to make you think he can work with the partially subpar players he's gonna find here?

Winning with the squad he had at Real, much wow.
Who else do you suggest then? You think we're above a proven winner like Zidane now are we? Lol. We should all be grateful if someone of his stature decides to come after this shitshow we've had to put up with under Allegri.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Who else do you suggest then? You think we're above a proven winner like Zidane now are we? Lol. We should all be grateful if someone of his stature decides to come after this shitshow we've had to put up with under Allegri.
allegri is a proven winner too. he won with league titles with milan and juve, the only league coach to win 5 in a row, the only coach to win 4 back to back domestic doubles.

di matteo is a proven winner. he won the cl with chelsea.

inzaghi is a proven winner, won a few coppe with nazio.

this proven winner label is used pretty vaguely. i like zidane, i'd take him, but the thing is that he never took any truly challenging jobs.

at this point i think we need someone with a clear identity and extreme levels of testosterone. i'd take tudor on a 1+2 year contract. yeah, he's not a proven winner, but he improved every squad on the short run. but the coach is secondary, my first pick would be a sports director. luis campos, guintoli, someone who can work effectively on a budget. this squad is way underwhelming for juventus.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #739
    Agree

Before the coach is hired, the squad needs to be flipped. Right now it's comprised of individuals. Squad planning was thrown out the window the moment Agnelli canned Beppe. The terrorist successor then began to sign players with zero strategy. Modern football asks that players are versatile in their deployment. But Jj takes it to another level and kills the very talent they sign because of poor squad planning coupled with whoever is coaching (3 couches, 4 years?).

The next coach that comes in will need a team. Not a roster of individuals. Only then can they be fairly assessed based on table position at the end of the szn.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    ‼️ The #Juventus management would be irritated about the #Napoli loss and how it happened: #Allegri is under scrutiny, he's not at risk now but there would be talks again about #Conte or #Zidane for next season even if it means investing 60-90M€.

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 136)