vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
and that's enough for tuz apparently

i bet you'll be one of the first to bitch about a random coach
Not as much as i do with the primal allegri. Thats for sure.

And if the new guy does better (which is almost assured), why bitch?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Remember when Spalletti was a shit provincial coach? Now here he is embarrassing the "top coach" Allegri. This forum is the last place that I would let pick a coach. Well, maybe second last after Agnelli

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
new management will be rightfully butchered if they share your view. i hope they are smarter, at least just by a tiny bit
Many coaches in sports are removed from their position and have a caretaker manager in charge until another replacement is found. Those caretakers are not always experienced, sometimes not even at all. At this point I think the current anti-coach is doing far more damage than just letting the professionals play the game themselves. That’s why I don’t really care at this point.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Not as much as i do with the primal allegri. Thats for sure.

And if the new guy does better (which is almost assured), why bitch?
better isn't enough, that's why. allegri 1.0 was much better than this version. would you want him back?

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #713
    Now that Agnelli is no longer in charge (Mashallah), there may be the possibility that Jj alters the job requirement for head coach.

Bookmark toast for future reference.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    better isn't enough, that's why. allegri 1.0 was much better than this version. would you want him back?
    Allegri 1.0, Allegri 2.0, Allegri 3.0, its the same shit. Its the same person playing the same "1-0" football without hope. My posture was the same after berlin and now.

Fuck him

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #715
    @mods pls erect poll to determine if Hydde should change his user name to ‘Minimilliano Triesti’ until Allegri no longer Jj couch

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    Maybe it's not allegri that changed and that's the problem.
    he also changed, he couldn't really process the home loss to manure, he became too reactive.

football also changed. data and pressing took over, and while this is not the only way forward, juve didn't evolve too much.

and of course our squad changed. level below what i'd expect from juventus. danilo is our captain, rabiot is our best midfielder, besides bremer, chiesa and vlahovic, we have zero players with visible market value (i mean at least 40m without a doubt). and as you pointed out a few times, we have way too many pansies. zero leadership, zero balls, zero testosterone. chiellini was the last proper animal we had...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    he also changed, he couldn't really process the home loss to manure, he became too reactive.

football also changed. data and pressing took over, and while this is not the only way forward, juve didn't evolve too much.

and of course our squad changed. level below what i'd expect from juventus. danilo is our captain, rabiot is our best midfielder, besides bremer, chiesa and vlahovic, we have zero players with visible market value (i mean at least 40m without a doubt). and as you pointed out a few times, we have way too many pansies. zero leadership, zero balls, zero testosterone. chiellini was the last proper animal we had...
    Sorry, but that's a myth.

Squad is stacked with WC talent.

Jun 16, 2020
    From 2018 and onwards (bar the start of the season when we signed Ronaldo) it was pretty unwatchable aswel, but the overal quality was higher that made us win in Serie A and CL. I remember many sounds of a kind of lack of identity during that period, it was getting the win, closing the game and onwards to the next one.

Back then there were many games that we’ve won, and well maybe we defended good but everything was said by that. Some brilliance here and there from some players that bailed us out. And the injury record we had when we faced Ajax became even worse.

I think if anything it’s really Allegri who should look in the mirror. Maybe reflecting to everything his ‘prime’ as a trainer was surely between 2015 and 2017, when we were able to bring very entertaining football with results. Over the years the results won over the entertainment, and now we’ve a lack of both. It’s ugly to see and we aren’t even winning.

Maybe our own motto became a part our own downfall. Winning counted so much that it started to neglect style, 1-0 victories are praised as the most beautiful ones, until we reached a point where we genuinely haven’t had a sick win streak with good football literally for years.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Allegri 1.0, Allegri 2.0, Allegri 3.0, its the same shit. Its the same person playing the same "1-0" football without hope. My posture was the same after berlin and now.

Fuck him
    Well that makes you quite the dummy. But don’t let that stop you spewing revisionist nonsense about the past :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 25, Guests: 136)