Future coach (131 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
we weren't linked with anyone seriously, it's just a fun thread

i love how @Boksic voted no for everyone but conte
I can understand that vote, I think Conte almost guarantees things we all miss from this current Juventus - fit team, team spirit, grinta, passion, self respect, etc.

What is harder for me to grasp are people who rated the summer mercato 6 and higher, now thats a crazy vote :p

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I can understand that vote, I think Conte almost guarantees things we all miss from this current Juventus - fit team, team spirit, grinta, passion, self respect, etc.

What is harder for me to grasp are people who rated the summer mercato 6 and higher, now thats a crazy vote :p
i know, man... he's the only one i'm on the fence about. he's a cunt and unreliable for a long project but he's the coach who'd guarantee the quickest improvement. i can't stand his face and the fact that he talked shit about juve so many times, i'm leaning towards 'fuck cunte', still i know he'd win over most juventini in no time

about the mercato, completely agreed. one of my surprises after my long break was how pleased tuz was with this mercato based on a few positives like lower wage bill lol

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018

tbf Pogba and Di Maria for free were exciting prospect. Shame that they haven't delivered the expectation.
Bremer was good and I like Milik. Paredes was the only one I was a bit disappointed, better just keep Rovella.
Still it should be 5 at max because we also lost many good players.
I gave 5 but I bump it to 6 if Milik perform and he does for now. I think my assessment was fair enough

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Conte’s contract expires this summer but Tottenham want to make him a huge £20M a season salary to convince him to extend until 2025.

Conte wants to wait to see what offers he’d get from Real Madrid, PSG and even a potential return to Juventus.

Tottenham’s President Daniel Levy is also willing to spend £200M on the transfer market for new signings but he wants Conte to extend his contract during the World Cup break.
Repubblica

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Why not? City isnt having one 100 point season after another and Spurs already is a ~75 point team under Conte. If Spurs truly strengthen their rather average team, they could aim for a 85-90 point season. Depending on luck that might or might not get them a title, but at least they ld be in the title fight.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's dumb to commit long term high amounts of money to a guy who has proven he can't get along long term with anyone then have to buy him out when the inevitable hots. They should let him leave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 105)