Future coach (16 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
he offers some guarantees on the short run, but he's unreliable, expensive and a cunt, so no thanks, no. we need loyalty more than ever, and an egocentric little guy wouldn't help.

my pick is still tudor. good instant impact at both verona and marseille, big dick energy, knows juventus, plays cool attack minded game. pay his release clause if there's any. low risk (not expensive, obviously can't be worse than the current situation), potentially high reward. might still fail with this shit squad, still one of the best options
I wouldn’t mind my fren @lgorTudor either, I think he’d be a great couch

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
:lol: Gallardo :rofl:

You guys are delusional:rofl:

1969... that was the last time when Juventus had a coach who wasnt italian or had play for the team in the past...and he last 12 games...

keep dreaming

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:Tuttosport: didn't think there'd be a single rumour. Gallardo would be amazing.

What he would bring.
  • Attacking football
  • Discipline - it has been said that in his first spell as a coach his team got knocked out of South America's Europa League and were getting poor results domestically. Gallardo had some strong harsh words with the players, and turned the club's fortune.
  • Detailed - does his homework, works hard, first one in and last one out
  • Often tells his team noones a guaranteed starter, the players love to play for him.
  • Motivator - when he speaks, the players listen.
  • Tactical versatile - switches formations in game when needed.
  • Encourages midfielders to make late runs.
  • Always trying to get the best out of the youth system.
  • Physically demanding
For his system to work he often relies on width, so we will need attacking fullbacks, but that's required from any attack minded coach.
But he's not Italian. DREAM ON

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
conte fans, your time to fap i guess

he's saying "maybe i'll return one day to try to beat the odds" or something like that. i have no idea when it was recorded tho

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Add Conte to the poll. I wonder how many yesses he gets
Next season he would be one of the best choices. Vlahovic would thrive under him, Kostic is made for him. Just need few wing backs.
I ahitted on him, but I have to admit he would probably be the best choice for us at this moment.

Oct 23, 2011
Next season he would be one of the best choices. Vlahovic would thrive under him, Kostic is made for him. Just need few wing backs.
I ahitted on him, but I have to admit he would probably be the best choice for us at this moment.
What makes you say Vlahovic would thrive under him? Conte always plays with a target man who holds up the play and that is not Vlahovic’ strong suit, at all.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He would do what needs to be done and kick the lazy bastards in the ass.
He would probably bring a RWB as Cuad is not at his best anymore and play Kostic as a LWB and he would thrive.
Vlahovic is different than Lukaku but he can do well.
Pay attention to Milik who he may really like.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He would do what needs to be done and kick the lazy bastards in the ass.
He would probably bring a RWB as Cuad is not at his best anymore and play Kostic as a LWB and he would thrive.
Vlahovic is different than Lukaku but he can do well.
Pay attention to Milik who he may really like.
I could also see him developing Cambiaso in to a great LwB/RWb, the talent seems to be there (or maybe I'm just to hopeful after today's game).

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't be so sure about Milik, he was disliked by both Sampaoli and Tudor, for me both are more Conte than Allegri

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Zidane and Tuchel are the only ones I want as long term options from the coaches without a contract, if either is possible, fire Max and lets start the season
Tuchel is a short term option for me. He'd be fine for this season, especially if in January we add another WB, but after that I don't want to continue with 343.

- - - Updated - - -

i could live with that:

That's a lot of days for Szczesny:sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 8)