• This poll will close: .
OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #584
    But could we afford Conte?

I think the next coach will be another mid selection. And Jj will have to pay up boku $$$

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    Not Conte. I can't stand the guy. I really like his development and his takes on 352 but gee, no, I can't stand him. Please stay in EPL.

Apr 12, 2004
    "Me...ah...I have a greata traditionazionaleone, the.....a ......team, we make a defensatore many impediments against the oppositionistas....then...removarende possessions at goal perspectivatioze! En la thirdanzio finale, provida le ballazolio at ze calcciatore nearest at you. Nueva gongorzandafranca, buena polotsistaziona tactica!"

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
    From Forza Juventus:

Zinedine Zidane: “I love Real Madrid so much, but my first home is Juventus, I spent wonderful years in Turin, sooner or later I will return as a coach? In the direction? I don't know but I'm going home.”

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    Zidane and Tuchel are the only ones I want as long term options from the coaches without a contract, if either is possible, fire Max and lets start the season
    the best I can see right now would be to hire Zidane for a year if he is really set on France Job and see next summer.
    Sadly I'm not optimistic about the future cause owners decide to stop pumping money to revamp the team so we can't even dream right now.
    Else I would say bring in Klopp and rebuild like he did with Liverpool.
    I mean after all these years at Liverpool maybe he'll agree to a new job.
    But now it feels like dreaming.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Not Conte. I can't stand the guy. I really like his development and his takes on 352 but gee, no, I can't stand him. Please stay in EPL.
    He's definitely one of the best coaches at rebooting a bad side. He really set Allegri up for success later down the track.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
    Maybe Klopp would be sacked if Liverpool continues their poor form. He's also already been there for long time so his cycle could be over.
    Would be interesting if he goes here

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    He's definitely one of the best coaches at rebooting a bad side. He really set Allegri up for success later down the track.
    he offers some guarantees on the short run, but he's unreliable, expensive and a cunt, so no thanks, no. we need loyalty more than ever, and an egocentric little guy wouldn't help.

my pick is still tudor. good instant impact at both verona and marseille, big dick energy, knows juventus, plays cool attack minded game. pay his release clause if there's any. low risk (not expensive, obviously can't be worse than the current situation), potentially high reward. might still fail with this shit squad, still one of the best options

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    he offers some guarantees on the short run, but he's unreliable, expensive and a cunt, so no thanks, no. we need loyalty more than ever, and an egocentric little guy wouldn't help.

my pick is still tudor. good instant impact at both verona and marseille, big dick energy, knows juventus, plays cool attack minded game. pay his release clause if there's any. low risk (not expensive, obviously can't be worse than the current situation), potentially high reward. might still fail with this shit squad, still one of the best options
    Most negative thing about Conte other than the obvious is that he is now very expensive to employ, he's on elite coach salary, not the pittance we paid him back in the day from Siena. So he has to work out well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 21)