Future coach (143 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
It's dumb to commit long term high amounts of money to a guy who has proven he can't get along long term with anyone then have to buy him out when the inevitable hots. They should let him leave
disagree, it was dumb few years ago when only he was playing with 3 man defence and wing backs. ATM all the coaches in the world use this tactics, so its not really hard to convert to another coach from Conte after 2 years, the next one will basically use the same players and tactics. The other thing is that he actually improves almost every player he coaches, so unlike with Allegri most of the buys increase their value (unless Conte doesnt like them ofcourse:).
Im not so pro Conte but can understand that he is the most safe choice for us atm.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I’m fine with Sass coach. Just get a young coach with new ideas
sassuolo is/was full of 40m rated players though. i'm not sure they have been able to perform well enough to warrant the hype

also pirlo was young and full of new ideas. i've seen enough of hipsterball i guess

quick football requires quick players above all. get some of those, a proper fitness/nutrition/physical prep team and we're talking

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
sassuolo is/was full of 40m rated players though. i'm not sure they have been able to perform well enough to warrant the hype

also pirlo was young and full of new ideas. i've seen enough of hipsterball i guess

quick football requires quick players above all. get some of those, a proper fitness/nutrition/physical prep team and we're talking
He might be a good coach during the rebuild plus he trusts youth more than our last coaches

once we actually become reputable again then we upgrade if needed

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He might be a good coach during the rebuild plus he trusts youth more than our last coaches

once we actually become reputable again then we upgrade if needed
Those coaches at smaller clubs often "trust" young players because it's pretty much all they have.

It's not a given they continue fielding youth once they at a big club, having bigger names to choose from (...not saying the names here are exaclty fapworthy, but still)

The environment is also completely different with much more pressure, as coach you have to win here (...or so it used to be)

At smaller clubs, not so much. That's why coaches here are more likely to field the safe option instead of trusting youth.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Those coaches at smaller clubs often "trust" young players because it's pretty much all they have.

It's not a given they continue fielding youth once they at a big club, having bigger names to choose from (...not saying the names here are exaclty fapworthy, but still)

The environment is also completely different with much more pressure, as coach you have to win here (...or so it used to be)

At smaller clubs, not so much. That's why coaches here are more likely to field the safe option instead of trusting youth.
Coming here that’s basically all they will have to begin with with some aging decent players

look people - we aren’t signing a top coach anytime soon - we all know it will be an Italian so it’s it a small club coach or keep allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

Or conte comes back lol

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Coming here that’s basically all they will have to begin with with some aging decent players

look people - we aren’t signing a top coach anytime soon - we all know it will be an Italian so it’s it a small club coach or keep allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

Or conte comes back lol
What we really need is an american coach to get the best of our most talented players, like McKennie for example.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What we really need is an american coach to get the best of our most talented players, like McKennie for example.
Best thing about McKennie is he excels in/with any environment or coach

- - - Updated - - -

I appreciate your concern about getting the best out of him but he is least of our concerns :)

Jun 16, 2020
A few Juve Youtubers think that Nedved accidentally ‘said’ that Allegri will be sacked. He was confronted by the name of Conte, said that Allegri has full confidence of the board but that other names will come out.

Make of it what you want. They always give full confidence to everyone, but yea in a way is strange to say that other names will reach the news.

My guesses are Mancini, Tudor or Montero.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
A few Juve Youtubers think that Nedved accidentally ‘said’ that Allegri will be sacked. He was confronted by the name of Conte, said that Allegri has full confidence of the board but that other names will come out.

Make of it what you want. They always give full confidence to everyone, but yea in a way is strange to say that other names will reach the news.

My guesses are Mancini, Tudor or Montero.
Even tudor has ruled himself out claiming he's not suited to a club like Juve. At least hes honest about it, shame allegri isnt

- - - Updated - - -

Montero for the win

at least we might get a spine back in the lineup
Fuck it get schmidt from Benfica, ticks all my boxes, non Italian, modern style of play, fixed the mess that was at befica.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 116)