[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lyon (July 24th 2010) (4 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Weak finish though. A better keeper would save that.
it was rather the other way around ... would he have hit it with the top of the foot the keeper would have more of a chance to deflect it with one of his hands, but since it was a very awkward ball bouncing in front of the keeper played with the side of the foot it was even harder to catch... its like the keeper sees where the ball is going but he has no chance reaching it, because it is well placed in the corner

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
it was rather the other way around ... would he have hit it with the top of the foot the keeper would have more of a chance to deflect it with one of his hands, but since it was a very awkward ball bouncing in front of the keeper played with the side of the foot it was even harder to catch... its like the keeper sees where the ball is going but he has no chance reaching it, because it is well placed in the corner
I guess you have a point.

Jul 23, 2010
In such situations the only thing that matters is the ball resting at the back of the net.
Style and manner just don't matter.

Anywayz, i'm i the only one who thinks Pepe can do a useful job for Juve?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
god whats with the pessimistic posts guys?!?!?! when u post or comment about the game do u consider the fact the team has more than one new signing?!?! that there are primavera players on the team playing in the friendly?? that we have a new coach with a new tactical approach??? that the team is still recovering from juve's worst season in 48 years?!?!? go easy on the lads and lets all hope we keep going in the right direction

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
best thing about last night's game (better than the result or performance of certain players) is that we managed to keep the ball in our position longer. Something we couldn't do for a pretty long time now.

It's waay to early to judge the team yet but last night's game was a breath of fresh air to us the fans....

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
best thing about last night's game (better than the result or performance of certain players) is that we managed to keep the ball in our position longer. Something we couldn't do for a pretty long time now.

It's waay to early to judge the team yet but last night's game was a breath of fresh air to us the fans....
spot on :tup:

Mar 28, 2007
Don't know why the ppl are very happy with that win?

Yes i'm also happy that Juve won,but the performance was not promising at all.We never looked dangerous n if i started watching the match after Cissokho's dissmiss i would never thought that Juve were playin with one more player.

Our players looked like they didn't want to win with no flair at all,Del Neri's system of play was indeed not convincing,the lone STs wheather Amauri in 1st HF or Trez in 2nd HF were completely isolated,and the SS Diego n Del piero were giving the task to run the show with no sufficient support from the wings,adding to that Marchisio's low stamina was really affecting the depth of the team.

The useless Amauri's action after he gain the penalty looked like as if he won the CL for us.

In the 2nd goal btw,Trez was clearly offside.
slow and steady wins the game. :) if this match was a CL final.. i bet you won't say this kind of words instead you will be cheering. :beer:

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
god whats with the pessimistic posts guys?!?!?! when u post or comment about the game do u consider the fact the team has more than one new signing?!?! that there are primavera players on the team playing in the friendly?? that we have a new coach with a new tactical approach??? that the team is still recovering from juve's worst season in 48 years?!?!? go easy on the lads and lets all hope we keep going in the right direction
Its not that we are pessimistic or anything, actually we are very average ahead of our first game of the season and looking at the amount of money we already spent in the market we assumed for a better out come for a game that we had a one man advantage and lyon missing many key players IMO

More over, the could have easily drew in the end of the game we were lucky above all

Mar 28, 2007
Its not that we are pessimistic or anything, actually we are very average ahead of our first game of the season and looking at the amount of money we already spent in the market we assumed for a better out come for a game that we had a one man advantage and lyon missing many key players IMO

More over, the could have easily drew in the end of the game we were lucky above all
give them time.. we have to remind ourself that its no longer the juve we see before calciopoli. i say some people here are so pessimistic is because they are not used to see juve not playing well. will you be so pessimistic if this match was a CL final? will u be pessimistic or cheering? :beer:

Jul 23, 2010
How would you guys rate Diego?

I give him a 6.7953 positive

depending on the assesment of all of his movement and touches on the ball and words with teammates, enemies, and coach.

Jul 23, 2010
I know that you're gonna laugh at this Mister , because you don't rate him highly but as a player he gets 8.5 while his yesterday performance earns him 6.5.

And why did you remove your profile pic?
8.5 is mind blowingly high...you need to reasses your analysis of him. did you use a graph sheet? ruler? or dartboard?

im working on unleashing a new picture that will take this forum by a storm...it might involve war and death...but in the same time peace and tranquility.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
8.5 is mind blowingly high...you need to reasses your analysis of him. did you use a graph sheet? ruler? or dartboard?
None of these , that was just my humble opinion.

im working on unleashing a new picture that will take this forum by a storm...it might involve war and death...but in the same time peace and tranquility.
Great , I like variety and contrast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)