[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lyon (July 24th 2010) (11 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
don't forget last seasons preseason.... and the start of the season just to remember how fast you can drop down

just some meaningless friendlies... vs a 10 man lyon side... don't know how far they are with their preparations.... and the game against hamburg was utter shit

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Don't know why the ppl are very happy with that win?

Yes i'm also happy that Juve won,but the performance was not promising at all.We never looked dangerous n if i started watching the match after Cissokho's dissmiss i would never thought that Juve were playin with one more player.

Our players looked like they didn't want to win with no flair at all,Del Neri's system of play was indeed not convincing,the lone STs wheather Amauri in 1st HF or Trez in 2nd HF were completely isolated,and the SS Diego n Del piero were giving the task to run the show with no sufficient support from the wings,adding to that Marchisio's low stamina was really affecting the depth of the team.

The useless Amauri's action after he gain the penalty looked like as if he won the CL for us.

In the 2nd goal btw,Trez was clearly offside.

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
Don't know why the ppl are very happy with that win?

Yes i'm also happy that Juve won,but the performance was not promising at all.We never looked dangerous n if i started watching the match after Cissokho's dissmiss i would never thought that Juve were playin with one more player.

Our players looked like they didn't want to win with no flair at all,Del Neri's system of play was indeed not convincing,the lone STs wheather Amauri in 1st HF or Trez in 2nd HF were completely isolated,and the SS Diego n Del piero were giving the task to run the show with no sufficient support from the wings,adding to that Marchisio's low stamina was really affecting the depth of the team.

The useless Amauri's action after he gain the penalty looked like as if he won the CL for us.

In the 2nd goal btw,Trez was clearly offside.
The game was a friendly and we have an important match in a few days. The team looked very tiered from training.

Do you want them to play their best now?

Overall, 1 goal conceeded is very good in our pre-season games and we are slowely trying to get that winning mentality back that the players lost last season!

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
A new LB and a right Winger and were good.
LB is a must. But why we need another RW, both 2 signings (Pepe and Martinez) is played as RW by Del Neri. And he just try Lanza and Pasquato as LW, i would say we need a LW (left footed winger) or might be played Gio as LW..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)