[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lyon (July 24th 2010) (5 Viewers)

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
god whats with the pessimistic posts guys?!?!?! when u post or comment about the game do u consider the fact the team has more than one new signing?!?! that there are primavera players on the team playing in the friendly?? that we have a new coach with a new tactical approach??? that the team is still recovering from juve's worst season in 48 years?!?!? go easy on the lads and lets all hope we keep going in the right direction
We are not pessimistic friend,i myself very optimistic about the upcoming season,but we just said the truth n said our opinions about yesterday's match.

As for the points u mentioned above,i agree with u that all those things must have affected our performance BUT why didn't u ALSO considered some points about Lyonnais? Like:

-They were messing many players while we played with our all important players,they missed Lloris,Toulalan,Delgado,Lopez,Makoun,Bastos n Reveillere.

-They were also playing with youngsters like Peid,Gassama n that algerian born ST.

-Those players who played for Lyon yday were combinations of Regular,bench players,youngsters as well as new players like Braind,so they also find it difficult to play toghether.

-If Lloris was there,he would have simply cleared Pepe's weak shot.

-And finally,why don't u want to remember that we played more than half of the game with one more player.

What i want to say exactly is,we didn't win cos we were strong but because they were weak.THAT'S IT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)