[Friendly] JUVENTUS 2-0 Malaga (Aug. 4th 2012) (2 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Matri is a keep. He can bomb for us in Serie A. Class sub.

Quagliarella has lost so much of this talent this year.. It's been soooooooo long since we've seen him flourish in any position and role in Juventus.. If wanted by Inter, it's all about letting him go ASAP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
When was he considered a "must sell"?
When was Amauri considered a must sell? When they became incredibly frustrating to watch, ineffective and inefficient. Counterproductive.

Alas, if he keeps this up then keep him as backup and you all can feel free to serve me my own "humble pie" and get an apology in return for being wrong.

As it stands now, I think he is highly ineffective.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
3 goals in his last 2 matches...if you can kneel at the Giovinco shrine based on them then you should have Matri's balls in your hands right now.

Dont be a hypocrite.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
When was Amauri considered a must sell? When they became incredibly frustrating to watch, ineffective and inefficient. Counterproductive.

Alas, if he keeps this up then keep him as backup and you all can feel free to serve me my own "humble pie" and get an apology in return for being wrong.

:howler:

I love how people forget what some players have done for the team. Without Matri's 10 goals we would probably have lost the Scudetto to Milan. But sure, just label him as "ineffective and frustrating to watch" lol

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
3 goals in his last 2 matches...if you can kneel at the Giovinco shrine based on them then you should have Matri's balls in your hands right now.

Dont be a hypocrite.
LOL

In one thread, someone points out to me that Gio's doing well is "only in a friendly" and not to get too excited yet but when Matri scores 3 goals at point blank range against shitty opposition when these things are literally handed to him on a silver platter its the next coming of Christ.

LOL all hail matri.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

I love how people forget what some players have done for the team. Without Matri's 10 goals we would probably have lost the Scudetto to Milan. But sure, just label him as "ineffective and frustrating to watch" lol
:agree: He scored the most important goal in our season, the equaliser against Milan. Imagine if we lost that game.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Well, when one considers how many chances he misses, annoying first touch, lost possession...then yes, its ineffective and frustrating.

Then, by your line of thinking Forza Borriello...should have kept him as back up then since his 2 goals also damn near gave us the Championship too.

May 22, 2007

What are you basing this on?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:agree: He scored the most important goal in our season, the equaliser against Milan. Imagine if we lost that game.
Imagine all the other goals he could have scored to seal 3 pts so it wouldn't have mattered whether we lost to Milan or not.

---------- Post added 04.08.2012 at 21:05 ----------

What are you basing this on?
Last 6 months of performances I'd say.

Not just preseason, obviously. But in the TIM cup, it was blatantly obvious what we could very well be going through again this year if we don't get someone better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)