[Friendly] JUVENTUS 2-0 Malaga (Aug. 4th 2012) (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not contesting the above, but Pogba played like 12 mins, and didnt you used to talk shit about him before he signed? I recall you saying you saw in Man U reserve games and calling him a nobody or such.

---------- Post added 04.08.2012 at 22:39 ----------

So we gonna keep Pogba in our first team?
Interesting question, I hope we do, seems quite calm and adept despite his young age.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I'm not contesting the above, but Pogba played like 12 mins, and didnt you used to talk shit about him before he signed? I recall you saying you saw in Man U reserve games and calling him a nobody or such.

---------- Post added 04.08.2012 at 22:39 ----------

Interesting question, I hope we do, seems quite calm and adept despite his young age.
Basically, Nick said Pogba sucked :D

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012
I really hope we keep Pogba in the first team, seems so poised and composed for a 19 year old, would definitely compete in the Coppa as a starter, serie A and CL as a sub (though a few starter appearances when Pirlo or other CMs are fatigued or rested for CL wouldn't be too hard to believe)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Matri :touched:

One does not simply sell our (currently) best striker to Milan.

Happy for him, yeah he shouldn't be our starting striker, but he's a solid striker who would be perfect backup for a new prolific player.

Fuck da hataz, yo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)