[FRA] Ligue 1 2013/2014 (6 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It's not like Blanc was an elite coach when they got him.

IIRC PSG had a slow start previous season as well. I wouldn't judge them yet, I think they will win it again. Monaco will be their title challenger next season perhaps.
Blanc wasnt first choice to begin with, more like 5th or 6th after every coach rejected them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
like who? as far as i remember they tried to do all they could to keep ancelotti and blanc seemed like the only obvious choice
They were heavily linked with Andre Villas-Boas, Guus Hiddink and Michael Laudrup before they appointed Blanc. All of them refused the offer. There were rumours, that PSG has a pre-contract with Wenger and he will be their new coach next season, so they were looking for a manager, who would agree to be used as a stop-gap solution for just one season. I doubt there is much truth in those rumours though.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Cavani's goal was crazy. Thank $#@! he doesn't play for Napoli anymore.
Though he didn't show up the whole game, at times I forgot that he's playing in the team !

Got to say what a talent verratti is, came as a sub and instantly created a difference in the team. And to think that he's only 20 ! Shame we didn't sign him.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Apparently François Hollande is sticking to 75% tax on footballers as opinion polls oppose the football clubs' impending strike over the tax.

edit: tax capped at 5% of revenue: is that a possibility or already agreed upon?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)