[FRA] Ligue 1 2013/2014 (10 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Isn't Veratti unsettled and wants to go back to Italy?

- - - Updated - - -

if only!

personally don't rate matuidi that highly so its probably as his replacement
Matuidi had an amazing season last year btw, he was one of PSG's best players, so i doubt that. Moreover they are already midfield partners in the French NT, Matuidi and Cabaye.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
[video=dailymotion;x12xkns]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12xkns_1-гол-фалькао_auto[/video]

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Yassine Benzia with another great performance for Lyon. I really like this guy, I've seen him play in Euro U-19 and I thought he was great. Today he again put on a show by scoring a goal and setting up another two for his teammates against Sochaux.

It's going to be very interesting to watch him, Grenier and Lacazette in the Champions League this year, if they manage to go past Real Sociedad first of course.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yassine Benzia with another great performance for Lyon. I really like this guy, I've seen him play in Euro U-19 and I thought he was great. Today he again put on a show by scoring a goal and setting up another two for his teammates against Sochaux.

It's going to be very interesting to watch him, Grenier and Lacazette in the Champions League this year, if they manage to go past Real Sociedad first of course.
Yup, for all the star players Lyon have sold over the past years, this has actually given youngsters like Ghezzal, Benzia, Grenier and Lacazette a chance to show their worth, these players grew up together and have quite a good understanding already. Missed today's game, but watched the highlights, and it looked like those players played some pretty exciting football :tup:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Two draws for PSG so far. I love it, but I fear they'll sack Blanc soon and go after our coach :scared:

All elite coaches have just moved

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #59
    Two draws for PSG so far. I love it, but I fear they'll sack Blanc soon and go after our coach :scared:

All elite coaches have just moved
    It's not like Blanc was an elite coach when they got him.

IIRC PSG had a slow start previous season as well. I wouldn't judge them yet, I think they will win it again. Monaco will be their title challenger next season perhaps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)