- - - Updated - - -

psg equalize :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

fuckin hell Alex gets the winner in injury time. :sergio:

sexy delivery by Lucas.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
At Monaco, we have a young Belgian player, Yannick Ferreira-Carrasco, anyone following the French league good enough to tell me how good he is and which position on the field he plays?

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
@chester

I've seen him play a week ago in a friendly match against Pescara. I know you can't judge a player based on how he performed in one friendly match, but from what I saw, he definitely has some talent.

He substituted Ocampos at the LAM position at the half time and immediately made an impact on the game. He scored the opener himself and later set up another goal for a teammate. Monaco won 2-1 and he got the MoM award. Guy has great dribbling, good first touch, likes to take on the opponents and knows how to trick them very well, but the thing I liked about him the most is his composure. For a guy of his age, he looked really mature with his decisions, controling the game tempo and waiting for other players to make themselves available, instead of going full retard and trying to out-run the whole defence like most youngsters do. This is one feature some players doesn't manage to develop through their entire career and this guy seems to have it already.

I'd say he has great potential, now it's only a matter of time until he fulfils it.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
@chester

I've seen him play a week ago in a friendly match against Pescara. I know you can't judge a player based on how he performed in one friendly match, but from what I saw, he definitely has some talent.

He substituted Ocampos at the LAM position at the half time and immediately made an impact on the game. He scored the opener himself and later set up another goal for a teammate. Monaco won 2-1 and he got the MoM award. Guy has great dribbling, good first touch, likes to take on the opponents and knows how to trick them very well, but the thing I liked about him the most is his composure. For a guy of his age, he looked really mature with his decisions, controling the game tempo and waiting for other players to make themselves available, instead of going full retard and trying to out-run the whole defence like most youngsters do. This is one feature some players doesn't manage to develop through their entire career and this guy seems to have it already.

I'd say he has great potential, now it's only a matter of time until he fulfils it.
Sounds great.
Hopefully he soon gets his chance for our NT then, don't know if he has a double nationality, but from what I read, it would be a shame to loose out on him.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Sounds great.
Hopefully he soon gets his chance for our NT then, don't know if he has a double nationality, but from what I read, it would be a shame to loose out on him.
I believe he has, Belgium and Spain. But if he decided to play for Belgium's U17, U18, U19 and U21, it's pretty safe to assume that he would play for Belgium if he would get called up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)