Forum styles (3 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #63
    The Juventuz style looks very close to what I had in mind except for the icons. At the time being I am extremely busy and i think creating a style will take quite a long time. I will work on it slowly when I have time in the weekends but to when will it be finished, I can't really tell.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    its not too white! its grayish and its totally perfect!

Black BG and White text will hurt the eyes a whole lote more.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Depends what you are used to. This is like the old 'Juventuz Full', if a narrower version could be added it would be ideal for others. If not we'll make do with this.

Otherwise the forum is spot on, good work.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    yeah. The Attachment clip is floating over it. Just move the mouse near it and you can click last page without an issue.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Yeah I didn't want to do a black background and white in the middle, the contract is too high which causes you to go nuts after staring at it for a few hours on end :p

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    its not too white! its grayish and its totally perfect!

Black BG and White text will hurt the eyes a whole lote more.
    I think what people are on about is black Borders down the sides and in-between posts because it is too bright.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    ßöмßäяðîëя;2865309 said:
    Well, I'd much prefer that to what I have now...
    As a test I've made a copy of the Juventuz style and changed the background to black. You can select it from the drop-down on the bottom left (it's called Juventuz Black).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)