Forum styles (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We're getting there. Juve style buttons, bigger usernames and getting rid of the blue underline(to yellow maybe?) where home...forum...blogs...what's new are selected.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
My fonts look nothing like that :D
Something is amiss.

Firefox calculated font Juventuz skin
tahoma 12px
-> looks normal

Opera calculated font Juventuz skin
verdana 12px
-> looks normal

Google Chrome calculated font Juventuz skin
tahoma 11px
-> looks like the screenshot

Google Chrome calculated font vB4 skin
Verdana, Arial, tahoma 13px
-> looks normal

So at the very least there is a font difference between the vB4 skin and the Juventuz skin that's breaking it.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Something is amiss.

Firefox calculated font Juventuz skin
tahoma 12px
-> looks normal

Opera calculated font Juventuz skin
verdana 12px
-> looks normal

Google Chrome calculated font Juventuz skin
tahoma 11px
-> looks like the screenshot

Google Chrome calculated font vB4 skin
Verdana, Arial, tahoma 13px
-> looks normal

So at the very least there is a font difference between the vB4 skin and the Juventuz skin that's breaking it.
And just as I post this the problem is gone. Still the case with the Morbid skins.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
And just as I post this the problem is gone. Still the case with the Morbid skins.
Yeah I just went through the whole skin and copied the font settings from vB4 Default to Juventuz. Haven't changed the Morbid ones though.

Anyway, will do some more work tomorrow then I'll make a Full, Blue and Full Blue version of it.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Yeah I just went through the whole skin and copied the font settings from vB4 Default to Juventuz. Haven't changed the Morbin ones though.
You can probably kill those later. I would keep two styles at most, the baseline/default and ours (baseline+mods). Otherwise it's almost guaranteed that there's only going to be one that's maintained and working well with the other half broken.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
You can probably kill those later. I would keep two styles at most, the baseline/default and ours (baseline+mods). Otherwise it's almost guaranteed that there's only going to be one that's maintained and working well with the other half broken.
Not a fan of many styles either for that reason alone.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I don't know where to exactly comment on this new version on vBulletin but I think this is fantastic.

Thanks for getting this up Marty!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)