Forum styles (5 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    Marty, can you please upload the Morbid style, I want to see how it looks so I can work on the adjustments. I already started but seeing it stretched makes it a lot easier.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    It's up. There were two styles so I uploaded both the fluid and fixed version.

Looks like a good template to start from.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    Sure they are. They look a lot neater than the default one but I don't like the default font sizes, that the usernames have the same size as the text and that everything is blue.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    I actually like that Morbid Fixed skin, it's much better than the original vBulletin one. That's for sure.

All it needs is some Juvetus in it and the text to be bigger and much clearer than it is now. Oh and the username issue that Jack talked about. Im going for it.

Mar 9, 2006
    I actually like that Morbid Fixed skin, it's much better than the original vBulletin one. That's for sure.

All it needs is some Juvetus in it and the text to be bigger and much clearer than it is now. Oh and the username issue that Jack talked about. Im going for it.
    +1 to morbid fixed, but i i want black e white e yellow colors :tup::agree::alen:

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

The morbied fixed could be nicely ported to look like the old theme. Just to increase the letters a little bit and it'd be great.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
    Dec 10, 2008

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    I'm not done with it but now you can select the Juventuz style from the bottom left menu. Still not done with colours and such but it's a start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)