Forum Bugs & Suggestions (16 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
@Marty is it possible to have the option of disabling live new posts function or limit them to only show up after thread's (not the page) last post?

Haven't been browsing new tuz often on laptop but the auto add is very jumpy on mobile.

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,583
    @Marty is it possible to have the option of disabling live new posts function or limit them to only show up after thread's (not the page) last post?

Haven't been browsing new tuz often on laptop but the auto add is very jumpy on mobile.
    We could limit it to the Matches Forum, personally I find it very useful.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
    May 16, 2010
    We could limit it to the Matches Forum, personally I find it very useful.
    If it's global then I agree it's cool to have live alerts etc.

I was just wondering if there are sort of config controls available with the feature to tweak it a little bit. It gets kinda messy when reading / catching up to a very active thread.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,586
    If it's global then I agree it's cool to have live alerts etc.

I was just wondering if there are sort of config controls available with the feature to tweak it a little bit. It gets kinda messy when reading a very active thread.
    Yeah I wish there was an on-off switch in the User CP but not yet. It could be globally disable for a specific usergroup though. I wonder if Xenforo has joinable usergroups if so I could set that up.

Edit: Nope, an add-on exists for Xenforo 1 but not 2, might check back later.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
    May 16, 2010
    Yeah I wish there was an on-off switch in the User CP but not yet. It could be globally disable for a specific usergroup though. I wonder if Xenforo has joinable usergroups if so I could set that up.

Edit: Nope, an add-on exists for Xenforo 1 but not 2, might check back later.
    Got it, no worries then.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Friendly suggestions:

1. Put Prev & Next buttons on TOP of thread pages as well please.

I find myself having to scroll down like a maniac just to go to the previous/next page ON MY PHONE.
    No problems on PC.

2. Replace the word 'Watch' with 'Follow' or 'Track'.
    'Watch' makes me think there's some video to watch there.

Last edited:
    OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,593
    Friendly suggestions:

1. Put Prev & Next buttons on TOP of thread pages as well please.

I find myself having to scroll down like a maniac just to go to the previous/next page ON MY PHONE.
    No problems on PC.

2. Replace the word 'Watch' with 'Follow' or 'Track'.
    'Watch' makes me think there's some video to watch there.
    Thanks, will look into this :)

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,595
    Contributor upgrades re-added :weee:

https://www.juventuz.com/account/upgrades

Green username and Contributor banner again, look at my info for an example.

We used to have manual Paypal donations that were rarely used, this time it's fully automatic.

This site will always be completely free to use and there will never be ads for members and no content is locked for Senior members.

This is just a way for you to contribute, if you want, to the costs of running this site which is quite expensive with server costs, licences and whatnot.

Cheers :calmark:

(not tested but it should work)

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,598
    Lowered the prices a bit, I really have no idea what people are willing to pay if anything :p

I will setup some extra perks for Contributors as well later.

Everyone who has donated in the past will get a 3 month Contributors account for free, will set that up now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)