Juventus Membership (13 Viewers)

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Somehow managed to get through about 2 hours ago after quite literally, no exaggeration, maybe 800 attempts at calling over the past 2 days. I am now at the same stage as SoloToad ("They send you an email with an excel file attached...you need to fill it with your payment information... and send it back through the contact section on the juventus website...so i still did not pay but soon i guess, i just reserved."). I'm happy, but also pretty pissed that it was this much stress and so difficult, many other times there's no way i would get tickets. The system needs re-evaluating. At least i ordered the TDT as well so that should come later this year i hope, and hopefully that allows for online purchases of tickets in future. My God though, abysmal process.

Buy on AliExpress.com

SoloToad

Jan 17, 2017
Got it, that's what happened with mine. It's just strange to me that this is the process and wasn't due to an error with their payment system when I called.
Yeah that's a weird process for a big club like ours, I dont get why they dont just give us a payment page like a normal way to buy something, even calling is weird... anyway, they ll fix it i guess or it s a way for the torino mafia maybe...

SoloToad

Jan 17, 2017
Hey guys, when i subscribed to the b&W membership on the email they said "If you have a Supporters’ Card, you can access the priority sales periods for tickets to matches at Allianz Stadium. If you don’t have one yet or yours has expired, you can purchase a Supporters’ Card at the special rate of €10. To get your card at this reduced rate, you must access the site using your Membership credentials"

When processing they charge me 15 €, is there any way payin it 10 euros ? a vouncher ? i was logged in and in my profile section....So they know i m a member

By the way, i subscribed for nothing, it remains a lot of tickets for the Juve v Manchester matche

Attachments

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I didn't try to reach them by phone after I got angry trying it for an hour on friday. So I waited until it goes on general sale, because I wouldn't mind if there will be no tickets available anymore. And now there are so many tickets left. I bet this match won't be sold out again. :lol:

And lol, second match this season and I bought both on general sale. Think this years membership I bought for nothing :lol:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Juventus_Stadium_Seating_Plan.jpg

The outer ring at the bottom vs the center on the other side.
I've been in Est Centrale 1 ring it's awesome.
I've also been in 231 for a champions league game.
I'd pick Est Centrale 1° if possible

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't try to reach them by phone after I got angry trying it for an hour on friday. So I waited until it goes on general sale, because I wouldn't mind if there will be no tickets available anymore. And now there are so many tickets left. I bet this match won't be sold out again. :lol:

And lol, second match this season and I bought both on general sale. Think this years membership I bought for nothing :lol:
the price is really high for group stages.
Lowest being 60€ mid being 120€ XD

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Juventus_Stadium_Seating_Plan.jpg

The outer ring at the bottom vs the center on the other side.
I've been in Est Centrale 1 ring it's awesome.
I've also been in 231 for a champions league game.
I'd pick Est Centrale 1° if possible

- - - Updated - - -
Est Centrale 1° is great view but shit atmosphere, because spoilt fucks are not singing there. They often don't even watch the match, because they aren't happy with the selfie they just have taken and so they have to retake it several times.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
@Mafia, do they allow you to reserve a specific seat or do they only give you a reservation for a specific section of the stadium or class of ticket?
Hey man, for me she told me the section and the row, but i didn't get the exact seat as yet. Still waiting to hear back. Rather nerve wracking as you don't get an email confirmation that the excel sheet (with my payment info on it) has been received by Juventus. Hopefully i hear back soon, apparently they're meant to call and let me know, and then i imagine email me the official ticket with seat etc. @GMan1971

- - - Updated - - -

They send you an email with an excel file attached...you need to fill it with your payment information... and send it back through the contact section on the juventus website...so i still did not pay but soon i guess, i just reserved
Keep me posted on what happens next, if you get a call or email or whatever after sending your excel doc with payment info in. Cause that's the stage i'm at right now having just sent in the excel file yesterday. @SoloToad

- - - Updated - - -

When you buy on general sale how does it work? You don't have to be a member at all and can buy from online without a TDT? Do you pay with credit one time, or do you have to do the same excel spreadsheet process. Let me know, thanks! @Wittl

Last edited:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
When you buy on general sale how does it work? You don't have to be a member at all and can buy from online without a TDT? Do you pay with credit one time, or do you have to do the same excel spreadsheet process. Let me know, thanks! @Wittl
No membership needed, no TDT needed, just a Login on Listicket. You can pay with credit card and 5 minutes after you logged in you can print out your tickets. :lol:

Until last season it also went like this with membership during presale. It's a fucking disgrace they changed that.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Ovest 2, Est laterale 2, ovest lat 2 are all that remain. Where the hell is ovest 2? 230, 231, 203, and 204?

@Wittl @Valerio.
yep because the is a sectore on the left of 231 that's is for media.
The central part of Ovest 2 is private like the cental part of Ovest 1 it's for Vip,Sponsors and tickets given by Juventus or either super expensive

- - - Updated - - -

So they're not sold to the public just the zones closest to Curva Sud or Nord

- - - Updated - - -

Sold out :cry:

Ticket website always screw me over.
Dude they often do that and release some tickets during the time left.
Keep checking you never know

- - - Updated - - -

No membership needed, no TDT needed, just a Login on Listicket. You can pay with credit card and 5 minutes after you logged in you can print out your tickets. :lol:

Until last season it also went like this with membership during presale. It's a fucking disgrace they changed that.
also with Paypal if you want 0 problems.
They'll send you a mail with the pdf ticket to print and bring to the stadium together with your ID or Passport

- - - Updated - - -

Btw my spot is in sector 121 :D

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
yep because the is a sectore on the left of 231 that's is for media.
The central part of Ovest 2 is private like the cental part of Ovest 1 it's for Vip,Sponsors and tickets given by Juventus or either super expensive

- - - Updated - - -

So they're not sold to the public just the zones closest to Curva Sud or Nord

- - - Updated - - -

Dude they often do that and release some tickets during the time left.
Keep checking you never know

- - - Updated - - -

also with Paypal if you want 0 problems.
They'll send you a mail with the pdf ticket to print and bring to the stadium together with your ID or Passport

- - - Updated - - -

Btw my spot is in sector 121 :D
I would still need to take the time off from work and book flights, places to stay, etc. I'll keep checking though. I just don't understand what caused the error. I know they're a restriction on English fans purchasing tickets, but that wouldn't affect me as an American, right?

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006

Wow, can't believe it used to be that easy and amazing and they changed it to this garbage now. Unreal. Here i am with my ticket "reserved" still waiting nervously to hear back from the club about my ticket being confirmed. Was bad enough even getting to that point, many people wouldn't have. Frustrating beyond belief.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)