Juventus Membership (24 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I would still need to take the time off from work and book flights, places to stay, etc. I'll keep checking though. I just don't understand what caused the error. I know they're a restriction on English fans purchasing tickets, but that wouldn't affect me as an American, right?
who knows Juventus ticketing honestly sucks badly.

- - - Updated - - -

DUDE CHECK NOW SOME TICKETS AVAIBLE! @AFL_ITALIA

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.listicket.com/ticketing...D-Group-Stage-Uefa-Champions-League-2018-2019

- - - Updated - - -

btw it says
"Si ricorda il divieto di acquisto dei tagliandi ai tifosi di nazionalità INGLESE, ad eccezione dei possessori di Tessera del Tifoso o Membership card Juventus che dovranno esibirla al momento dell’accesso allo stadio. "

We remember that english fans are banned from buying tickets unless the own a TDT or a Juventus membership card that they'll have to provide to enter the stadium
So yeah as american you shouldn't have problems... unless someone pulled another stupid joke on listicket.

Btw which error you get?

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
who knows Juventus ticketing honestly sucks badly.

- - - Updated - - -

DUDE CHECK NOW SOME TICKETS AVAIBLE! @AFL_ITALIA

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.listicket.com/ticketing...D-Group-Stage-Uefa-Champions-League-2018-2019

- - - Updated - - -

btw it says
"Si ricorda il divieto di acquisto dei tagliandi ai tifosi di nazionalità INGLESE, ad eccezione dei possessori di Tessera del Tifoso o Membership card Juventus che dovranno esibirla al momento dell’accesso allo stadio. "

We remember that english fans are banned from buying tickets unless the own a TDT or a Juventus membership card that they'll have to provide to enter the stadium
So yeah as american you shouldn't have problems... unless someone pulled another stupid joke on listicket.

Btw which error you get?
This is it, just got it again

yFS3qKS.png

dmv87

Sep 20, 2018
Wow, can't believe it used to be that easy and amazing and they changed it to this garbage now. Unreal. Here i am with my ticket "reserved" still waiting nervously to hear back from the club about my ticket being confirmed. Was bad enough even getting to that point, many people wouldn't have. Frustrating beyond belief.
I echo this 100%. Reserved my ticket Friday, submitted payment immediately, have not heard anything since. I've already booked my lodging and transportation to Turin, so if this falls through for some reason it'll be hard for me to continue to support this club. This will hopefully be my first Juventus game in person, but this unnecessarily difficult and stressful process almost makes it not worth it. Almost.

With global fans being critical to Juventus' ambitions, it's absolutely insane that this is the process for us.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I echo this 100%. Reserved my ticket Friday, submitted payment immediately, have not heard anything since. I've already booked my lodging and transportation to Turin, so if this falls through for some reason it'll be hard for me to continue to support this club. This will hopefully be my first Juventus game in person, but this unnecessarily difficult and stressful process almost makes it not worth it. Almost.

With global fans being critical to Juventus' ambitions, it's absolutely insane that this is the process for us.
guess your only chance would be being ripped off by viagogo but the cheapest one being 246€

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
The saga continues lol. Called today to check if they had received my excel file i sent via the juventus.com contact section as required (two days ago). Of course they didn't. So i re-sent it, and this time got a confirmation email (unsure if this confirmation email is standard procedure or solely because i called them prior). So now i guess i still have to wait and see, i'll call in about 2 hours from now to ask what the next steps are. I believe they may have to call me or some shit before sending the ticket officially? God knows why. Just confirm the damn thing, good lord. Hate to sound like i'm constantly bitching but im documenting this for other fans who may want to go to a game so they can know that this is how it works. Also documenting it for myself for next time, so i can remember how many hoops i had to jump through and exactly what i did in order to secure tickets.

GMan1971

Aug 2, 2018
The saga continues lol. Called today to check if they had received my excel file i sent via the juventus.com contact section as required (two days ago). Of course they didn't. So i re-sent it, and this time got a confirmation email (unsure if this confirmation email is standard procedure or solely because i called them prior). So now i guess i still have to wait and see, i'll call in about 2 hours from now to ask what the next steps are. I believe they may have to call me or some shit before sending the ticket officially? God knows why. Just confirm the damn thing, good lord. Hate to sound like i'm constantly bitching but im documenting this for other fans who may want to go to a game so they can know that this is how it works. Also documenting it for myself for next time, so i can remember how many hoops i had to jump through and exactly what i did in order to secure tickets.
Thanks @Mafia for the updates. Please continue to update the board. Hopefully, you'll get your tickets. I'll be enjoying this asinine process in the near future as I'm planning to attend the Roma match on Dec 22nd with B&W membership and I'm from the States.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Thanks @Mafia for the updates. Please continue to update the board. Hopefully, you'll get your tickets. I'll be enjoying this asinine process in the near future as I'm planning to attend the Roma match on Dec 22nd with B&W membership and I'm from the States.
Will do @GMan1971 , the vibe i get is that the ticket is pretty much as good as mine since reservation on Tuesday, they just need to process the payment information and such (which is on the excel file i sent them). If you don't send this file then it says you could lose your seats (unsure how long that would take before that decision is made).

Also worth noting: This time around I sent the spreadsheet to them as a PDF too (it allows space for you to send/upload 3 documents, so i did one excel and one pdf of the same info) figured it can't hurt to be super safe. Especially as when i went to upload the file into the site from my desktop it didnt appear there in excel format (either time). It only appeared when i changed it to PDF, or when i changed the file format to "All Files" or some garbage. All in all, I don't like to be 95% sure about anything, so i want my 100% official confirmation in email format before i'm fully happy. Will keep you and any others posted on how the call i make later on goes.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I had maybe 3 or 4 chances to get tickets to the Manchester United match only to get some stupid generic error each time, so you should be fine.
I missed Lazio and Napoli games because of the same listicket errors :lol: nothing is safe with ITalians

@Mafia keep posting, we all benefit from it

another question;
what is the best shuttle/bus/train from Milan Bergamo (BGY) to Turin?

dmv87

Sep 20, 2018
Will do @GMan1971 , the vibe i get is that the ticket is pretty much as good as mine since reservation on Tuesday, they just need to process the payment information and such (which is on the excel file i sent them). If you don't send this file then it says you could lose your seats (unsure how long that would take before that decision is made).

Also worth noting: This time around I sent the spreadsheet to them as a PDF too (it allows space for you to send/upload 3 documents, so i did one excel and one pdf of the same info) figured it can't hurt to be super safe. Especially as when i went to upload the file into the site from my desktop it didnt appear there in excel format (either time). It only appeared when i changed it to PDF, or when i changed the file format to "All Files" or some garbage. All in all, I don't like to be 95% sure about anything, so i want my 100% official confirmation in email format before i'm fully happy. Will keep you and any others posted on how the call i make later on goes.
What did your confirmation email for the excel look like? I just got a simple email that said "Thank you for contacting us. Our Fan Service will get back to you as soon as possible."

Am I supposed to get something else?

Last edited:

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
What did you confirmation email for the excel look like? I just got a simple email that said "Thank you for contacting us. Our Fan Service will get back to you as soon as possible."

Am I supposed to get something else?
Hi @dmv87 , that's the email i got today. Same one. The first time i sent the excel I didn't get a confirmation email at all (because clearly something went wrong and it didn't send properly). So no worries, you're all good.

I called just now and spoke to a lady, she said they will start calling from tomorrow to confirm tickets, after this call they then send an email with the official ticket it seems. So maybe tomorrow i'll finally be through with all of this haha, time will tell. Fingers crossed!

SoloToad

Jan 17, 2017
Still waiting for the confirmation of my ticket, i sent the excel sheet and i received the generator email :
"Thank you for contacting us. Our Fan Service will get back to you as soon as possible"

Waiting the call then...

Btw UPS mailed me for my b&w box , i subscribed a month ago so pretty fast, i ll receive it propably tomorow.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Here's something new. There appears to be a "waiting list" button now on the Juventus.com tickets page.

I missed Lazio and Napoli games because of the same listicket errors :lol: nothing is safe with ITalians

@Mafia keep posting, we all benefit from it

another question;
what is the best shuttle/bus/train from Milan Bergamo (BGY) to Turin?
Did you ever manage to get to a game at any point during that? This is the first time ever I've attempted to buy any, so I'm wondering if this is perhaps on a case-by-case basis or it's just how it's going to be for me.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Here's something new. There appears to be a "waiting list" button now on the Juventus.com tickets page.

Did you ever manage to get to a game at any point during that? This is the first time ever I've attempted to buy any, so I'm wondering if this is perhaps on a case-by-case basis or it's just how it's going to be for me.
not yet, only way I attended games was with a local juventus fanclub that ordered tickets for me

listicket is cancer and so is our entire ticket department

bug ridden trash designed by cavemen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)