Forum Bugs & Suggestions (14 Viewers)

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,562
    Closed suggestions thread and renamed this thread "Forum Bugs & Suggestions", easier to keep track on just one thread.

I've imported the Juventuz theme again, unfortunately the backup of the style was a week old so I have to fix some colours and whatnot.

Turns out the issue wasn't related to the style at all, I deleted the style for no reason. There was an unclosed html tag in the Serie A tables sidebar widget that caused the issue on a few of the styles (looks at @Mark) :shifty:

Just kidding, love you :howler: :hi:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    Closed suggestions thread and renamed this thread "Forum Bugs & Suggestions", easier to keep track on just one thread.

I've imported the Juventuz theme again, unfortunately the backup of the style was a week old so I have to fix some colours and whatnot.

Turns out the issue wasn't related to the style at all, I deleted the style for no reason. There was an unclosed html tag in the Serie A tables sidebar widget that caused the issue on a few of the styles (looks at @Mark) :shifty:

Just kidding, love you :howler::hi:
    Awesome! Thank you

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,576
    BTW the old forum is still intact and online on a subdomain but hidden from public view so search engines don't penalize us for duplicate content. I've used it to create the Juventuz Retro style that mimics its look (available for a week or so).

Should we ever need to go back and check old stuff or logs it is possible to do so. Also it means smilies and whatnot can be brought back here, most are already back though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)